Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Fs Sky World 2004 Alpha Preview!

Hi,Here some clouds shots from Fs Sky World 2004 Alpha stage. Some Compression on shots they are little more puffier and detailed then these shots, Two set will be available normal and lower for fs sky world 2004. Fs Sky World will contains all new weather/sky environment from scratch.3.5MBhttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw2004.htmlScreenshots lower resolutionhttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=74178&page=ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Chris, Those are awesome! When will they be ready for all of us???? Your FS2k4 Cloud fix really has helped with my fps. Still have the hesitations but the fps is up about 4-5...Steve

AWESOME WORK!!! I really appreciate all the effort you have put into the FS community. Your cloud addons are simply outstanding! Keep up the great work :-beerchug

Guest MB327

Nice work Chris, your support for the community is very appreciated.

Guest Eric

Hello, The best Towering Clouds I have seen to date in any sim. I can`t imagine how the final result will be at the release :-coolWell Done!BestEric

Chris,Just wanted to say thanks for what a positive, helpful presence you've been in these forums. You've significantly increased my enjoyment of flight simming--both the visuals in the game, and the hobby it's become for me.Regards,Jesse

>>>Fs Sky World will contains all new weather/sky environment from scratch<<<

Eric 

Chris, it looks very very promising. Like many others I really appreciate all the great stuff you make and info you share. Indeed 'simmer of the year'...???? :-sun1

Ha, now FS9's new weather engine seems to give you all the freedom and possibilities you need to make the best clouds up to date, huh? ;-)Keep it up man, they rock! :-hah :-eekEtienne :-wave

Guest GabrielR

Looks great, I know your stuff is the clouds, but could you think maybe in the future giving us a hand in the water textures as well???Just dreaming....