Sign in to follow this  
Guest Formula

777 FSX update?

Guest Formula

Wilco sucks big time! Will we ever get an update so the PSS will work in FSX?

Guest CX355
Wilco sucks big time! Will we ever get an update so the PSS will work in FSX?
PSS is out of business ( and has been for several years) so I would not count on Wilco re-designing their product...

Guest Formula

Yeah I know, I was hoping some user might have come up with something... I refuse to support wilco ever since their 737 ruined my DLL.XML file and I had to do a complete reinstall. Plus their VC textures and overall appearance is just completely sub-par.

Yeah I know, I was hoping some user might have come up with something... I refuse to support wilco ever since their 737 ruined my DLL.XML file and I had to do a complete reinstall. Plus their VC textures and overall appearance is just completely sub-par.
I personally think the Wilco 737 has one of the best VCs available and its a perfect example of the fact that a VC does not have to be fully 3D to feel good. But, to everyone his own.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Hello>I refuse to support wilco ever since their 737 ruined my DLL.XML (and I lacked the basic knowledge to put it right) or even knew how to Google the solution.XML files are editable, the syntax is very easy to understand , and even then you will probably find a few versions in the same directory saved by previous add-ons as the added there own additions.And that was your reason to reinstall FSX?

Guest Formula

Assinine / threatening comments removed by mod, user banned

Guest Formula

Its not the advice, it is the manner in which it is given. :( Mod note: <AGREED-but it is your manner that needs adjustment-please do so if you wish to remain here>

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.