Sign in to follow this  
MrSkyGuy

Sperry 77 Autopilot "TURB" Function

Today I was descending in my 732 to Childress airport in Northwestern TX, right in to a MAJOR storm. Finally having the opportunity to test the smoother Gyro of the TURB function in the Sperry 77, I flipped the switch.. but I didn't notice a difference.Is the TURB function in the TMII implemented? I honestly couldn't tell..On a side note, when I attempted to make CWS inputs through the yoke while "TURB" was activated, the aircraft did not respond until deactivation (OFF).

Wow.. I thought for sure someone would have been able to provide some insight on the TURB switch by now.Bob?

In the manual (word document) it does say he TURB function is inoperative in the sim.Peter

Peter Schluter

In the manual (word document) it does say he TURB function is inoperative in the sim.Peter
Thanks, I must have missed that.

Thanks, I must have missed that.
Well , I had missed it too until your post got me curious !ps. have a search on youtube forn Air New Zealand 737-200 buy "airsidetv". There are 3 videos ... well worth watching.

Peter Schluter