Sign in to follow this  
Guest soul

windows 7, fs 2004, & md-11

Guest soul

hey people. so simply here is the problem. i have windows 7, fs 2004 and md-11. but i cnt update my fs 2004 to 9.1 just because im using windows 7. is there a way i can make this atully work on windows 7 and thre md-11 hope you can help :)soul.alex billington

Why not? FS9.1 works just fine with Vista/W7?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest soul

ok so they work for u...what can i do then ?alex billington

Guest soul

lol sure, it installs fine with the red bars that show it installing. and at the end of the install it says that this has installed. then when i go to check it in the programmes it says nxt to it. version 9.0 not 9.1 :(here's at pic

hmmm i wonder if it has something to do with User Access Control....try disabling that, and try to reinstall it again, and make sure you are logged in as administrator.

There was an issue with this patch not only under W7. Of course, try running as admin. If that's not much help, here's what you can do: if you're using a no-cd for FS9, copy the original fs9.exe from the disc to your FS folder and run the installer.

This is sometimes fixes by running the registry repair tool free from Flight1. Be sure to run as admin. Start FS9, goto the help about screen as verify you have the 9.1, I am betting that this is just a registry error.

Dan Downs KCRP