Sign in to follow this  
B748

Loosing throttle calibration X52-PRO

Hello Guys,I am loosing my throttle calibration time to time :( , I have Saitek X52 PRO and yoke/pedals , I just installed their drivers(no software) and calibrate them via registered FSUIPC. But I have to check my FSUIPC throttle calibration on first of each flight, it sometimes is between ~(-16384 up to 16384) but sometimes on ~(-11700 up to 1600).Your advice will be appreciate.

I don't know if there is a solution. You should probably register on the Saitek forums and ask there. From what I can tell, the Saitek drivers provide an "auto-calibration" function that you can't really fix (at least, I've never been able to on my x45). Saitek have offered some suggestions including a script to remove all the Saitek calibration entries in the registry. They also said something about moving the axes through their full motion range to get the "auto-correlation" to "take" but I couldn't see that making a difference either.I had a power glitch, and ever since the Saitek x45 wouldn't calibrate at all (ailerons were hard over and no fsuipc tweaking would fix). So I assumed the stick was dead. Then about a month ago I bought a new drive and installed win 7 64. I didn't install any Saitek drivers, just use the MS ones out of the box. Now I can do a calibration of the Saitek using the windows devices and printers applet. To my amazement, I was able to get a good cal of the X45 using windows. So now I just use fsuipc to do all the assignments after doing the windows cal, and my stick seems to be working correctly (as good as it can -- it's pretty old now and has plenty of noise/spikes in the axes).So if you can't get Saitek to figure it out/ walk you through it try removing the Saitek drivers and see if the windows ones will let get a good calibration.scott s..