Sign in to follow this  
Guest EmporaCEO

Empora Virtual up for sale

Guest EmporaCEO

After three years of serving the community Empora Air, which has had over 500 members over these years will shut down. I am leaving the country for the summer on Saturday and when I come back I’ll be starting a new job and college and can no longer work on Empora. If someone does not step up in the next 4 days, I will close Empora for good. A price will be worked out between the buyer and myself. I have gotten a professional estimate from a website developer on how much the website itself as well as our contents (fleet paints, images, software) are worth together. After the payment is made to me over PayPal it is yours 100%. I understand that this is short notice so I am willing to take even just 50% of the full estimate. The buyer would get the pilots on the roster (who are active daily) and the staff of Empora, as long as the hub remains in the US. Please email me at paulmarcus@emporavirtual.com if you are interested in helping. Otherwise I am very sorry to have to close down Empora for you all.

Wouldn't it be better to just give it away rather than close it?

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Guest EmporaCEO

I worked so hard for over 3 years. We decided that it will close Friday, 12PM EST

Guest cajetan

Someone just wanted to make some money. To keep your work alive it would be better to just give the VA to a trustfull person. But as always destroys money everything.

I don't know if that is actually the case, but it does kind of look that way.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1