Sign in to follow this  
Guest cavernicola

LD767 not ER!

Guest cavernicola

Hello people i just want to clarify to you this:Level D 767ER,,its not an ER version, because it doesnt have the Hydraulic Driven Generator HDG, this little device generates electrical AC power , taking hydraulic fluid from the hydraulic reservoirs, how this works?when the airplane loses all the electrical AC power , and the stby pwr switch is in auto, it takes DC power from the battery and through an Static Inverter powers the L transfer bus an the cap's instrument transfer bus, this means that the cap instruments remain powered , the hdg starts to power the caps intruments slowly until the battery charge equals the power provided by the hdg, so this means that as long as you have hydraulic qty, the caps intruments are going to be powered, this is the real reason why a 767 is ER , specially for ETOPS operations, well this doesnt happend on LD767,,it would be nice to have HDG on ld767,,PIV 3.24Gig RamVodoo 1G RamBsrdgsCavernicola

I'd like to clarify that this is not the official Level-D Simulations forum. Any posts here are considered ER (erroneous) and unofficial. :(As Ferd Berful once said: When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif