Sign in to follow this  
Guest skycharter

Fleet Builder/Painter For Pay - Required

Guest skycharter

Hi. My name is Brent and I need the paid assistance of a talented and experienced aircraft painter who can not only assist me in developing my fleet, but also design and paint the aircraft for it. This is a brand new virtual airline - AeroBus Global Airlines - with 4 distinct divisions. I thought that starting with the stock FSX aircraft would be a great starting point. In the meantime - i am beginning to realize I have a lot too learn about this whole paint process (ie; modellers, etc...). I would prefer to stick to quality AI traffic and similar freeware aircraft. If building this fleet requires some/any payware, then so be it. You will also receive this payware as part of your package. I will certainly make this worth your effort. Generous remuneration for the right candidate. Ultimately - you would propose a minimum of 2 designs from which to choose and we would proceed from that point. I would prefer an individual who can follow through on this job right through to the end. Also - if you have the ability to create self-installing files - this would be a huge bonus. I do have a fleet listed on my site:http://www.aerobusglobal.com/fleet.htmlhowever it will need to be greatly revised, as I'm quickly learning. I do, however, have several paintkits available for your use, if this is any benefit to you.Hoping for some great responses!Please respond to ceo@aerobusglobal.com Regards,BrentCEO - AeroBus Global Airlineshttp://www.aerobusglobal.com/posted Friday, July 2, 2010Please take the time to visit

Please read http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=288082As this post is identical to your previous posts (2x) ( only somewhat more extensive ) I deleted them.Leen de JagerPSyou wrote: You will also receive this payware as part of your package.MIND!! This means you`ll have to provide the painter with funds to give him the opportunity of buying the "model" himself. ( his personal licence to use the model)Just giving him a copy of the the software is an illegal action.Offering illegal software at the AVSIM forum is stricktly prohibited.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints