Sign in to follow this  
questy

Load Manger

hi all,i have recentl bought 2 new screen, 24" widescreen montor's is there any getting the load manger looking normal this is what i mean!!!!!any help would be greatly helpfulcolin

I notice yoy have ConcordeX -are those managers "out of sync" .The only way I could make the managers "sync" was to - right click desktop -screen resolution - click on "Make text and other items larger or smaller"On that page I had set mine to Medium - this is so that I can see things better (old age) - set it to smaller and things should be OK - except for very small writing on your desktop etcDenis Brown

There's no distortion on a single 24" monitor that I use.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan - I am using a HP w2207h with a Nvidia 8800 (old I know ) card with latest dvrs - have you any ideas why we have this graphic probs.Using 1680x1050 res - spoils a lot of progs like the managers and also cockpit vies in certain aircraft.Thanks for any help.Denis Brown

Sorry, but there are quite a few guys who hang out here that might have some ideas. I am running 1920X1080 no problem. Thank goodness, I just went to widescreen a month ago after my 2yr old viewsonic refused to turn on, and I am loving my samsung.

Dan Downs KCRP