Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

Understanting bleeds-off takeoff.

Hi Matt, thanks for the reply. That

Oh no no no no no :( You mean a greater profit margin, as a bleeds-off allows more payload to be carried. :( Man, I haven't noticed this forum deals with some techincal stuff! I'll have to pick up my manuals again to come back here on a regular basis :(I agree with Spin737; nice that people tries to get the most out of sophisticated products that allow this type of hard-core simming.
Well yes, profit too :)I love the PMDG NG series. I thought flight simming coulnd

I think this topic from this real world site of 737 pilots might be of interest;http://www.b737.org.uk/nnp.htmNote the change in the After Take-off Checklist.For the serious, browse around that site particularly the Pilot Notes sections.

I think this topic from this real world site of 737 pilots might be of interest;http://www.b737.org.uk/nnp.htmNote the change in the After Take-off Checklist.For the serious, browse around that site particularly the Pilot Notes sections.
Amazing find Ron, this site is well worth the hours of reading. Do you know about http://www.smartcockpit.com/ ? Another excellent resource.

Thanks for that link to smartcockpit.

Amazing find Ron, this site is well worth the hours of reading. Do you know about http://www.smartcockpit.com/ ? Another excellent resource.

Where do pepole find copies of airlines sops? I'm guessing they have inside contacts as I have done a few google searches and found nothing. It would be great to read some of them so I can fly more realistically in certain liveries.

Where do pepole find copies of airlines sops? I'm guessing they have inside contacts as I have done a few google searches and found nothing. It would be great to read some of them so I can fly more realistically in certain liveries.
Yup. The ones I have is either because I worked for the airline and I got them or a friend gave them to me. You don't find that stuff on the internet as they are company documentation.

To be perfectly honest even though I have osme stuff that I got over the years by having access to airlines due to buddies working at them I did find a ton of material at the world wide web. If you punch in "Gol Sop" @ google you

To be perfectly honest even though I have osme stuff that I got over the years by having access to airlines due to buddies working at them I did find a ton of material at the world wide web. If you punch in "Gol Sop" @ google you

Happy landings,

Mike Eppright (KAAO)

I have quite a few take offs in the NG and never had to use bleeds off take off yet. I have used flaps 25 and bump thrust but never the need yet for bleeds off. Its the last resort dispatch will use to get you off the ground. In fact I havent had any of my friends at our company use bleeds off yet. But I am sure there are some runways out there that require them.