Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

How-to calibrate/tweak your Flightsim controllers in FS2004

If you are having problems with your Flightsim controllers (a.k.a. Joystick, Yoke, Pedals, Throttles, etc) or just want to get the best out of them, then the following info may be usefull for you.I described a.o. the importance of proper calibration, and how to deal with things like the Sensitivity/Nullzone sliders and multi-controller configurations.http://home.planet.nl/~rcbarend/extern/controllers.htmCheers, Rob

Very helpful Rob. You set me straight on Sensitivity & Null Zones...thanks!

ugcx_banner.png

Rob, Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I've had little success mapping my wingman extreme 3D to have reverse thrust with the throttle. Anyone have any ideas?M Terry

I've never heard of a solution for that other than using FSUIPC.SO you're stuck to buying FSUIPC if you want that .Cheers, Rob

Thanks anyway Rob, It is hard to justify paying 22$ to use reverse thrust with my joystick. Hopefully someone else can figure this one out. Actually its strange this issue wasn't addressed with FSCOF, I am sure there are very many people who wish it was.M Terry

Well,AT least FS9 now has a decent Flaps axis, so you don't need FSUIPC for that anymore :-)Cheers, Rob