Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

If Avsim is serious about no cd crack?

If Avsim has a policy that the no cd crack is illegal and should not be published or hosted then perhaps the moderator of this forum might care to contact me at my personal e-mail address as a link to this is still available on the Avsim servers. I will let you know exactly where this is as I've just checked it out again.And a message to the wise guys out there. Please do not post messages such as "you mean www.google.com?". I don't mean that. I am very serious about a direct link still available right here.David

Guest Jimbofly

I do not advocate piracy at all, and I can geniunely say that EVERY copy of MSFS I every had I had legitimately purchased. I do, however, wonder about anyone having problems with flight simulator detecting cd 4 in order to run the program.I believe it is fine to use a no-cd crack if you are having these problems. Bottom-line: if you have legitimately purchased FS2004 and for whatever reason it is not detecting the cd in the drive, and you have exhausted all means of fixing this, then by all means use a no-cd crack.It all depends on whether you use it to play an illegal copy, or if you genuinely need it.James

Guest PaulL01

> Bottom-line: if you have legitimately>purchased FS2004 and for whatever reason it is not detecting>the cd in the drive, and you have exhausted all means of>fixing this, then by all means use a no-cd crack.Yep,I made MS aware right off that since "we" couldn't get past FS not loading the encryption on CD$ no matter what new CD drive was used as well as everything else (clean boot etc.) that I was using the no_cd crack, they had nothing to say to me other than that they are working on an updated version to get past the problem and will be sending a full set of CD's to replace my current set. I have had several conversations with them about the issue and they it would seem have no qualms about a legitimate user using the crack, however their feelings about the crack being out there for a non legit user to use... another story no doubt

Guest wathomas777

...or to put it sucinctly...CD Crack's don't pirate software.....Pirates pirate software.

Guest Ken_Salter

Well to wrap this up, as you all should be aware by now, AVSim does not support the posting of links to any software used to circumvent copyright protection, no matter whose copy protection it is or what the reason is.Of course, AVSIM doesn't control your lives and you can do as you please...And now, I will lock this thread since this issue has been thoroughly discussed.http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."