Sign in to follow this  
Javiz

MAAM-SIM Goes Native FSX !

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Something I don't expect to recieve on an enthusiast's forum, thank you.
Relax. I'm pretty sure grumpiness is worse. He is showing ENTHUSIASM... Good grief. Anyway. Looking great!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

thanks zach!!...yep...always enthusiastic!....just trying to be encouraging and letting "them" know we're still optimistic and waiting....and so far my health is holding out LOL.gif......loyal to the end...

The problem you are face with Bill. Is that you took a much loved Icon , and with it produced a much loved Icon. Flyers have been screaming for an update to a classic (DC 3 family) for 50 years or more. Flight simmers have been doing it to you for about 8....We know you have problems, we appreciate what you have done.... BUT WE ARE STILL VERY DESPERATE.........are we nearly there yet?

Explanation would be appreciated Bill? Oh and BTW where IS the N3N?An update is overdue.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hope you guys are riding the economic storm okay... museum funding is always hit when the economy goes pie-shaped...How is the N3N progressing? Would love to see some updates of the work and its current status. A good biplane in FSX is always going to be an option for me... my first ever sticktime was in the Tiger Moth back in 2006, still look back on that day...Hope things are still progressing... would love to be able to make a donation to the museum, as the chances of visiting Reading for me are minimal...Andrew

Yeah....A good model of the DC3/skytrain will be nice to have on the flight line.....Wonder if they will be redeveloping the B-25 for fsx.

The airport near my home has a rare stearman cadet. acording to the owner of the plane it was a prototype they made in a tri wing configuration, would be nice to see that in a model.

It appears that there is an aircraft closely resembling the yellow N3N with the red band around the fuselage in the preview of the new microsoft flight program.I wonder if that is why everything is so quiet and deserted on this topic!!!!!!!!

Further to my previous post,the aircraft is a stearman not an N3N,I apologise for my mistake.I do however wish someone could tell us what the situation with the N3N is.It has been a long time with no news.Bill you did say you would not treat us like mushrooms,please let us know if the project is still alive.I hope it is. regards Chris

well ol' heywooood is still standing by the rail...looking forward to flying the N3N in FSX soon...ish

I'm looking forward to flying anything from MAAMsim. It seems that progress has halted.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I'm afraid so. Please refer to thepost entitled "Sad Day".

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Rambow.....

Screens are looking great....

Me and Amanda have been having a great time with the B-25.....

Looking forward to this new bipe.....Hope to see more bipes from M.A.A.M

One sugestion for one.....

How about the Curtis P-6

Its long been one of my favorite Bipes....

Old thread, but if anyone wants to know more about the N3N, you can visit the N3N blog. I am the proprietor of that blog:

www.notastearman.wordpress.com

I would like permission to post your amazing work on the blog.