Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Javiz

MAAM-SIM Goes Native FSX !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow! Nice and interesting pictures, Jeff!Thanks for sharing them with us in this forum...
We certainly agree! So much so that we have recruited Jeff to the MAAM-SIM team. Aside from owning an N3N with his Dad, Jeff's an experienced flight-simmer. That's an irresistable combination for an FS developer striving for extreme realsim in their plane.Welcome to the team, Jeff!

Great stuff Bill. With all the guys you have, the future looks fantastically interesting. :(

...That is also why we are not about to throw away, or even delay the release of the N3N, which is at worst a few months away, in favor of beginning the DC-3 project which will take much, much longer to begin making money.
OK, It's now April and this thread has been comatose, any news on the N3N? Dave

You bet your boots. We'll have a flying demo of the Alpha version at World War II Weekend next Friday. Come out and see it.

Great to hear it Bill! Sadly, can't make it out to the Museum this year... :(

How about a video of it for us, the other side of the pond? How's the FSX DC-3 coming along, any news please?

how about anything???...................what you did on the weekend.....you're dog's favorite food........how much you lost investing.........you're dental bill??? biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

how about anything???...................what you did on the weekend.....you're dog's favorite food........how much you lost investing.........you're dental bill??? biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Something I don't expect to recieve on an enthusiast's forum, thank you.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Something I don't expect to recieve on an enthusiast's forum, thank you.
Relax. I'm pretty sure grumpiness is worse. He is showing ENTHUSIASM... Good grief. Anyway. Looking great!

thanks zach!!...yep...always enthusiastic!....just trying to be encouraging and letting "them" know we're still optimistic and waiting....and so far my health is holding out LOL.gif......loyal to the end...

The problem you are face with Bill. Is that you took a much loved Icon , and with it produced a much loved Icon. Flyers have been screaming for an update to a classic (DC 3 family) for 50 years or more. Flight simmers have been doing it to you for about 8....We know you have problems, we appreciate what you have done.... BUT WE ARE STILL VERY DESPERATE.........are we nearly there yet?

Explanation would be appreciated Bill? Oh and BTW where IS the N3N?An update is overdue.

Hope you guys are riding the economic storm okay... museum funding is always hit when the economy goes pie-shaped...How is the N3N progressing? Would love to see some updates of the work and its current status. A good biplane in FSX is always going to be an option for me... my first ever sticktime was in the Tiger Moth back in 2006, still look back on that day...Hope things are still progressing... would love to be able to make a donation to the museum, as the chances of visiting Reading for me are minimal...Andrew

Yeah....A good model of the DC3/skytrain will be nice to have on the flight line.....Wonder if they will be redeveloping the B-25 for fsx.

The airport near my home has a rare stearman cadet. acording to the owner of the plane it was a prototype they made in a tri wing configuration, would be nice to see that in a model.

It appears that there is an aircraft closely resembling the yellow N3N with the red band around the fuselage in the preview of the new microsoft flight program.I wonder if that is why everything is so quiet and deserted on this topic!!!!!!!!

Further to my previous post,the aircraft is a stearman not an N3N,I apologise for my mistake.I do however wish someone could tell us what the situation with the N3N is.It has been a long time with no news.Bill you did say you would not treat us like mushrooms,please let us know if the project is still alive.I hope it is. regards Chris

hmmmmm.....one viewer browsing this forum.......i guess that says it all.................... :sad:

well ol' heywooood is still standing by the rail...looking forward to flying the N3N in FSX soon...ish

I'm looking forward to flying anything from MAAMsim. It seems that progress has halted.

I'm afraid so. Please refer to thepost entitled "Sad Day".

Rambow.....

Screens are looking great....

Me and Amanda have been having a great time with the B-25.....

Looking forward to this new bipe.....Hope to see more bipes from M.A.A.M

One sugestion for one.....

How about the Curtis P-6

Its long been one of my favorite Bipes....

Old thread, but if anyone wants to know more about the N3N, you can visit the N3N blog. I am the proprietor of that blog:

www.notastearman.wordpress.com

I would like permission to post your amazing work on the blog.