Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

757, soon?

>> Just to add a little humour, I wonder if Michelangelo ever gave dates for when the Sistine Chapel ceiling was going to be completed ...The Siscine frescos took Mr. Buonarroti 4 years and 4 months ... so we should be there :-)

• Upvote 1

Guest garf25

I personally don't believe its on its way.I have been watching the forum for years......and believe its about just that. Website hits perhaps??I wish I could be more positive, but at the end of the day, Leve-D customers aren't treated very respectfully...at all!!I have put over £70 their way over the years, how many others have done the same? Quite a few I should think!

I wish I could be more positive, but at the end of the day, Leve-D customers aren't treated very respectfully...at all!!I have put over £70 their way over the years, how many others have done the same? Quite a few I should think!
I didnt realise by purchasing a product now that Level-D then had to keep you informed of all future products including prices and availibilty.I shall be demanding a full refund at the earliest opportunity for this breach of contract. If had known this when I had purchased the 767 4 years ago then I would have purchased Captain Sim instead :(

Guest garf25
I didnt realise by purchasing a product now that Level-D then had to keep you informed of all future products including prices and availibilty.I shall be demanding a full refund at the earliest opportunity for this breach of contract. If had known this when I had purchased the 767 4 years ago then I would have purchased Captain Sim instead :(
I am just a fan of customer service......you are obviously a bit of a sarcastic clown....Talking%20Ear%20Off.gifAt the end of the day, the highly talented guys at level-d know they have a huge fan base, and as I have previously pointed out...I am a loyal customer.It actually does them more harm than good to 'hide' any upcoming product (speaking purely from a business/marketing aspect), so why not share it with the guys patiently waiting?Going on your profile, you are obviously working within FS development, perhaps your opinion is slightly biased?All the best............

In my experience the release of any information before the product is released simply brings a flood of questions.When there is information to be released, it will be released.What sort of information would satisfy the loyal customer?This is a serious question.

• Upvote 2

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest garf25
In my experience the release of any information before the product is released simply brings a flood of questions.When there is information to be released, it will be released.What sort of information would satisfy the loyal customer?This is a serious question.
Hi DShutt,Thanks for the serious reply.I appreciate the level-d guys are busy, and also don't really want to 'open a can of worms' be releasing information about upcoming products.But on the other side of the coin, some FSX guys are huge fans of the 'hobby', and the enjoyment it brings. I for one, have been waiting for the 757 to be released ever since it was announced many years ago.......the reason being I simply love the lds 76 because it has just the right level of complexity, and I get that 'buzz' from using it. As I was made to believe the 757 was on its way, I have been waiting for it to be released and avoiding other products.I caved recently, and purchased the CS 75, and was dissapointed as it doesn't have the correct 'usability' for me.Then there is the QW 75, which reading from the forums, has the same sort of features as the CS product.So as you can imagine, I would love the LDS 75 to be released, or just to know it is on its way!What sort of information would I like? Any screen shots just to show us guys that its on its way! It may bring questions, but at the end of the day, thats just the sort of marketing that the project would need!!I am a huge fan of lds........help us out a bit here!!All the best, keep up the good work (I hope!!):(

I am just a fan of customer service......you are obviously a bit of a sarcastic clown....Talking%20Ear%20Off.gifAt the end of the day, the highly talented guys at level-d know they have a huge fan base, and as I have previously pointed out...I am a loyal customer.It actually does them more harm than good to 'hide' any upcoming product (speaking purely from a business/marketing aspect), so why not share it with the guys patiently waiting?Going on your profile, you are obviously working within FS development, perhaps your opinion is slightly biased?All the best............
garf25, I do not appreciate insulting remark's such as the one you made, that's what emoticons are there for. I would hope that you refrain from using that kind of language in the future. Best,

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi,This kind of language is not allowed here my friend.First and last warning.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest garf25
Hi,This kind of language is not allowed here my friend.First and last warning.
With respect gentlemen, I class this as a very sarcastic reply to a legitimate request, bearing in mind the money I have handed over to them over the years:
I didnt realise by purchasing a product now that Level-D then had to keep you informed of all future products including prices and availibilty.I shall be demanding a full refund at the earliest opportunity for this breach of contract. If had known this when I had purchased the 767 4 years ago then I would have purchased Captain Sim instead Big%20Grin.gif
I believe the term 'sarcastic clown' in no way involves offensive language, but I shall in future use the retrospective 'emoticon....Shame%20On%20You.gif

Guest garf25
There is a screenshot in the LDS Support Fourm...
Hiya DShutt,That picture is two and a half years old. The lower eicas shows a programmed SID, meaning the development was at an advanced stage, yet all this time later; nothing further.Can you confirm the screenshot is of an actual upcoming LDS product??

As Daryl has said many times before.The guys that are developing the 757 are doing it in their spare time, they all have day jobs. Daryl, to my mind has the patience of JOB at times resisting so much inert complaints.The 757 is not finished yet. That is all you need to know.When it is released, it will be awesome and you will get it cheaper than they really ought to charge. Now go and get some fresh air :( lol

Dave Taylor gb.png

With respect gentlemen, I class this as a very sarcastic reply to a legitimate request, bearing in mind the money I have handed over to them over the years:
Man, I don't care how much money you handed over to them over the years.That doesn't give you the right to be arrogant, ok?You are here on a private forum where your sarcastic and insulting tone is not accepted.Am I clear enough?
How about you come to the official support forum and post your queries, garf?
That's a brillant idea Darryl! :(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest garf25
Man, I don't care how much money you handed over to them over the years.That doesn't give you the right to be arrogant, ok?You are here on a private forum where your sarcastic and insulting tone is not accepted.Am I clear enough? That's a brillant idea Darryl! :(
I have tried asking on the LDS forum in the past, but it gets deleted. They state quite clearly that any 757 posts will be deleted......so given the ridiculous atmosphere on this forum, I am deleting my profile on here.........I have better things to do with my life.All the best to you chaps!!!!!!!!:(