Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

757, soon?

LOL @ everyone going on about how good the LDS 767 is...even if you lose all your FMS data at engine start...if the engines start...cant read anything on he overhead....etc etcThe fact that Level-D do not support a product that is STILL on sale after all these years, with a patch/service pack/update for all the issues that have been reported tell me that the 757 is not worth waiting forI'm sorry but my money will be going to PMDG and A2A.....and god forbid Carenado....Kinda reminds me of Duke Nukum Forever...13 years in Dev...and when released was already outdated by a few years.....first week sales were great...now it is $15 in the bargin binLDS 757 = 5 years outdated before it is even released unless they start from scratch again today...FULL TIME.As for the Part time/family business...if you cant find someone who can commit the time to finish something then why bother.Would anyone climb Mt Everest over 10 years because after a couple of hours you had to fly home to goto work?...I bet not

LOL @ everyone going on about how good the LDS 767 is...even if you lose all your FMS data at engine start...if the engines start...cant read anything on he overhead....etc etcThe fact that Level-D do not support a product that is STILL on sale after all these years, with a patch/service pack/update for all the issues that have been reported tell me that the 757 is not worth waiting forI'm sorry but my money will be going to PMDG and A2A.....and god forbid Carenado....Kinda reminds me of Duke Nukum Forever...13 years in Dev...and when released was already outdated by a few years.....first week sales were great...now it is $15 in the bargin binLDS 757 = 5 years outdated before it is even released unless they start from scratch again today...FULL TIME.As for the Part time/family business...if you cant find someone who can commit the time to finish something then why bother.Would anyone climb Mt Everest over 10 years because after a couple of hours you had to fly home to goto work?...I bet not
Internet trolling at its very best!

I'm going to make prediction Level D will have the 757 done after Boeing comes out with 737max. :)
Not even then.

Why is this topic still open? Absolutely nothing concrete or relevant will come out of it, especially from those who claim to be insiders. The developer has said that they will release information when they want to. Nothing that hapopens here will change that.Nocody at Level D reads it, nobody there gives a s--t about it or what is written here, and whether they are "working their butts off" or "doing it in their spare time" this thread will not make them work, or want to work, any faster. Nor will it make them accept that it was foolish to have announced a product 5 years ago and still not given neither hint nor proof or its existance.Lets change the topic. Lets try "Is there a God?". Weºre more likely to get a definitive answer from that one, and it will certainly be a more interesting discussion.

Well, there's 176 posts so I guess people like talking about the subject. And since you can't mention the 757 on the level d forums, this is the place to discuss it. In case you haven't noticed, people kind of like speculating about upcoming products on internet forums!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

HelloI doubt we will ever see the 757, been too long now without any info.Same goes for Radar Contact 5 and i also doubt we will ever see another product from Eaglesoft.

Must

resist

calling

the

LDS

V A P O R W A R E

Here's what I suggest: stop making vague excuses for the unreasonable delay, hire more developers, get it done NOW, and charge $200 for it. Given the amount of time I would spend on it $200 is a good investment IMHO.

All the best.

spacer.png

I can wait forever lvld757. I believe that they're working hard.So if DShutt said it's gonna be released it will be.

Thank you for information DShutt

The 757 is coming for FSX.

I think you are just 'pulling our leg'. How about some new screenshots?

Frankly I'd prefer an updated 767.

Matthew S

What makes you think he's 'pulling our leg'?

Because it has been 7 years since they announced it, in that time only one screenshot of the panel.

So.....if I'm understanding you correctly, you're assuming that because we've only seen one screenshot in "7 years", it means they're not working on it, or they've abandoned the project, or that Daryl's outright lying to us when he says "the 757 is coming".

I just don't get that correlation at all.

The really sad part for me is that I dont even really care about the 757, would rather see an updated 767-400.

spacer.png

So.....if I'm understanding you correctly, you're assuming that because we've only seen one screenshot in "7 years", it means they're not working on it, or they've abandoned the project, or that Daryl's outright lying to us when he says "the 757 is coming".

I just don't get that correlation at all.

Hello

I have not seen my cat in seven years, I think it is safe to assume he is not coming home