Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

757, soon?

This is becoming an absolute farce.  Let PMDG just do it and that be an end to it.  They will make MILLIONS! (well maybe not millions but A LOT!) ;)

James

YES!

Just use X-Plane and FF757 - problem solved!

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

Landing soon the 757 = Quote from 2005.

Let's see it's 30/10/2014 now.

Has it flown over the Bermuda Triangle?

Dave Taylor gb.png

PC's will be obsolete by the time it's released.  :P

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

There is a better chance of Boeing producing a re-engined 757 than this thing every being released. 

Wait, Level D still exists?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

So good to hear from Level-D!
Can we expect 757 and 767 on P3D? :)

Even if you don't have a release date

I understand that accuracy and quality takes time, Hell I have been waiting for Milviz to finish their KA350i now going on 3 years, but man the end product WILL be worth it. However in the case of the Level D 757, I am absolutely convinced that Level-D has NOTHING in development and that the 757 from Level-D has a lower chance of becoming a product than Microsoft making Flight Simulator 2016.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Really, I can't belive that anyone is still waiting for this. However for me what's so remarkable is why the developer would keep people in the lurch for so many *years*? It seems quite disrespectful in fact. There's more chance of the Digital Aviation Fokker VC being released!

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

Well It's kind of simple if you think about it. They have busy lives, but if they really have nothing to say or assure us, the plane must be in a completely unusable state.

The fact that we haven't had even an exterior teaser shot is just mean. I'm talking maybe just the tip of the wiglet or the APU door- I don't care, just something. It really makes me think that the guys at LDS are working at a bacteria's pace. If their lives are too busy, they should really consider leaving it to some other group. Otherwise let us know at least that you're still working on it.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png