Sign in to follow this  
Guest antalves

B25 Virtual Cockpit: missing

Guest antalves

I installed B25 in FSX, using the recommended supplement. But there is no Virtual Cockpit, only the scenery out there! I'm using FSX with SP2, no acceleration. What can I do? :(

I'm not sure what's wrong. This is not a normal result. Just in case you have made an error in the installation procedure, give it another try, carefully following the illustrated instructions that come with the FSX Basic Compatibility Upgrade. Let us know how you make out.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest antalves
I'm not sure what's wrong. This is not a normal result. Just in case you have made an error in the installation procedure, give it another try, carefully following the illustrated instructions that come with the FSX Basic Compatibility Upgrade. Let us know how you make out.
Made new install, same thing :(

For what it's worth I had problems installing BT under FSX. I still do have issues which I'm researching in the forum, but I wanted to share one thing that I was doing wrong when trying to apply the FSX upgrade. I had the problem mentioned in this post. The MAAM instructions say you should not proceed with the upgrade until you've FULLY installed the base BT FS2002 package into FSX (including copying the BT aircraft folder to the FSX SimObjects folder). I did all that but what I did NOT do was stop and run FSX before proceeding with the upgrade in the next step. Until I did that I got the missing VC cockpit problem.I'm running FSX Acceleration and I still have issues with using 'A' key to change views; no AC/CP toggle switch etc. BT will fly but no frills.