Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cougar_DK

2004 Mesh and scenery for Denmark (Europe) wanted...

Guest Cougar_DK

Hi, like a lot of non-us citizens is my home country not as detalied as most of the US. No problems with that considering that MS is US. But I would love to have some more detailed mesh for Denmark and mayby some more detailed airports. Then again, I'm a FS newbie and don't know is FS2002 scenary can be included in FS2004. And I don't want to mess up my FS2004.So does anyone no something or have some links to some "Danish" projects?CheersMark "Cougar" JensenDenmark

Guest Cougar_DK

Nice, but it says FS2002. Would it work in FS2004?

Yes, it will. Also, Lago now have documentation available which will explain how to install their mesh files into FS2004. Have a look at their website again :-)David

Guest Cougar_DK

Ok found an TerraMesh 15 South Scandinavia (and north). But is says compability fs2002. Anuone tried it with 2004?

Guest pbn

Have you tried www.flightsim.no . they have a danish freeware mesh for FS2002 which will most likely work, there are also some danish airports quite detailed. The airport sceneries will probably not work to well with AI though, before the new AFCAD is released. I used one of the sceneries alot in FS2002 that's the photo realistic scenery for Ringk

Guest Cougar_DK

Please do Peter, and please tell me if it worked. What is AFCAD?Mark

Guest pbn

I've looked alittle into the danish sceneries ( Jylland )There has been released some new versions which I installed.I found them at http://www.fsteam.dk/ which is the authors homepage.They are all for FS2002 but works reasonably well in FS9. They are all photorealistic, optimized for FS2002, which means there are some minor problems.There are some problems with a few textures.There are some mis-match between the scenery and aircraft start locations. I haven't tested every start location, taxiway and runway yet. The ones I tested worked ok, though I was placed at the edge of the runway at some airports. The problem can be fixed when AFCAD *) is released (Probably in october).I D//L the following files at http://www.fsteam.dk/ (press the fs2002 link at the frontpage)ekeb2004 (Esbjerg lufthavn) - very well done scenery imho and the biggest airport in the area where I live :-)jylpack1.ink.upd.exe (Jylland pack 1)jylpack2.ink.upd.exe (Jylland pack 2) - EKBI is present in both packs I choosed only to install the north terminal (the new one)poel2.zip (P

Guest Cougar_DK

Thanks for taking the time Peter, I will check'em out tomorrow. I asked a little around the Lago site and I made it to their new page...*grins*...LOL" just uploaded a full Fs2004 version of TerraMesh 15, South Scandinavia. This installer will find Fs2004 and install all files in the correct location. You can use your code for the Fs2002 version to install this version. And still only 5 Euro, that is over 7 MB of code per Euro/Dollar. This is beyond value for money! Click here to download TMS15. UPDATE..... UPDATE....North Scandinavia is also available... click here to download TMS16. With greetings to Cougar, for whom we did this emergency release:-)"That is customer power!So I will buy whole scandinavia for about 10 euro thats about 75DKK - fair price i you ask me.Mark