Sign in to follow this  
Guest GPan

ELITE MULTI ENGINE THROTTLE QUANDRANT AND FS9?

Guest jaapverduijn

Very good, JayJay! Bedankt!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest lawyerpilot

Hey guys, Elite is in fact updating the driver. I have a beta copy and payware FSUIPC and it does work well. Hang tight. They will have the final copy out very soon.

Gpan, I'm using the USB TQ.Sebastian, which one are you using?Maybe the serial won't work without the update that's on it's way.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgiumhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest SebastianRys

I AM USING THE SERIAL one.

Guest GPan

That's good news to hear---please tell 'em to HURRY!

Guest Roderick

I hope someone is still monitoring this topic. I see it has been quiet since August. I just received a new King Air Power Quadrant. I can't get my PC to recognize it at all. No "New Hardware detected" I tried it with my old slower PC and it is recognized but when I try to calibrate it the Game Controller won't recognize it. I wrote to Elite. Waiting for a reply. In the meantime can anyone help? I have the USB model.PC Specs:Dell Dimension XPS P4, 3.0GHz1024 MB DDR SDRAM @ 400MHz128MB DDR ATI Radeon 9800 PRO200 GB hard drive @7200 RPMWindows XP Home SP2Using direct input to USB not through a hub. Is it possible that the drivers for whatever I used the port for previously has the port "blocked"? If so how do I clear it? I don't remember what I used it for previously. I don't have any "virgin" ports left on my 6 port USBs. Thanks in advance.

Guest lawyerpilot

Guys, the driver on Elite has been available for awhile. I am using serial elite. Just go to the site. They have two different drivers. One for 2k2, and one for FS9. And they have them for both serial and USB.P4 2.81024 DDRAM800 Bus36 gig SATA hardrive80 gig harddriveATI Radeon 9700 ProCH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPCommercial ASEL Instrument -285 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Guest Roderick

OOPS! I forgot to mention that I had downloaded the drivers and copied them to a CD. They don't do me any good if I can't get my PC to recognize the quadrant in the first place.

I have been contemplating buying a digital throttle quadrant....but if I can save a few dollars I will be willing to fine tune my non digital Thottle QuadrantThanksCrosswind

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Guest Roderick

Four drivers are available: FS2004USB driver, FS2004 Serial driver, FS2002 USB driver or FS2002 Serial Driver. 2.25MB for 2004 USB and 3.29 MB for 2002 USB. They will self load to the proper directory by following the instructions when you open the driver folder after downloading. The correct driver is located here: http://www.flyelite.com/flightsim/I have FSUIPC v3.04 (payware) and all works fine. Hint: Do not delete the throttle/prop/mixture from your yoke or the quadrant won't work.