Sign in to follow this  
Orlaam

Getting Southwest Airlines into ATC for FS2K

How can I easily get Southwest, and possibly other airlines, into the ATC for FS2002?Is there a way to move certain file(s) from 2004 into 2002 to replace the older ones since 2004 apparently has Southwest in it's ATC sounds?If not, what options might I have? I still plan on using 2002 for add-ons and such, but the lack of these callsigns is annoying.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest CargoMun

If you just want Southwest beeing called out for you're own aircraft you can add it to the airlines.cfg file its at the bottom of the aircraft folder in FS9Just add Southwest after the default World Travel and such.Or if you want alot of them grab this zip file with the txt file inside it has 100's of airlines most of them works in FS9.Just paste everything into you're airlines.cfg file in the aircraft folder.See attachment:

If this is the first attempt to getting Southwest and other airlines into ATC for FS2002 visit http://bevelstone.xs4all.nl/FlightSimulator/EditVoicepack , download and install Editvoicepack2.2. Please read the requirements for using Editvoicepack before installing, since you will need Microsoft.NET installed prior to installing and using Editvoicepack. After you have all the installed files, the updates are simple if you follow the instructions.W. Sieffert

Guest Offmysix

A simple way to add the Southwest ATC is go to the "My Traffic"web site. They have a free executable file there to add various airline calls to FS2002.Down load it.Double click.You got Southwest.

Guest CargoMun

Woops in all this FS9 talk I thought you meant that sim not the FS2002 lol Sorry about that. Yeah as the other poster mentions, EditVoicepack is a useful thing to have.

Okay, thanks guys! I will need that call list for 2004 as well, so I did get the attachment.Take care,Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired