Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

My saved flights, where are they????

Guest Jimbofly

I was playing FS2K4 and thought I'd save a few flights, so I saved quite a few really nice ones.Several locations, several different aircraft suited to those locations.When I select one of my saved flights, and click "Ok", the sim seems to go to the last used flight automatically!! I don't seem to be able to get back into those saved flights!!!!!Has anybody else had this problem and could you please let me know how to fix it!Thanks.James

By default they are saved in c:My DocumentsFlight Simulator Files.If you are using Flight Planner to load a flight you must click OK two times, once to load the flight into Planner and then to begin the flight where FS askes you if you want to reposition your plane.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest Jimbofly

I'm not using the Flight Planner to load the flights, I'm simply saving a flight and then accessing it as normal. I never had any problems with this in FS2002.Is there anything I need to set in FS9.CFG or other file to make this work better?Thanks for your reply!James

Delete "Previous Flight" and try that out. No special settings are needed.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support