Sign in to follow this  
Guest JT8D200C

SGA MD-80 repaint

Guest JT8D200C

Hi i would like a few more AA MD-80 repaints for the SGA MD-8X A MD-82 And 2 MD-83s including a Ex TWA versionI want the first on as reg N7536A ( look for photos dated February 6h 2010)The Second one as reg N590AA ( look for photos dated 25 October 2005)The third one (EX TWA Version) N984TW ( look for photos dated June 15th 2008)The pictures are on Airliners.net.

Hot links to Airliners.net removed and post edited by me.Linking to images on Airliners.net this way is NOT allowed. Just go to (www). airliners.net you`ll see the Aviation Photo Search Engine and type the registration-number in "keywords"and you`ll find the pictures.Mind the date the photos were taken , planes get repainted now and then.!!!!When exploring and collecting pictures prior to the actual paintwork make sure all pictures are taken in the same period, avoiding you`ll end up with a left-fuse 2008 style and a right-fuse 2009 style ,showing details the 2008 livery did`nt have or vice versa.I`ll be back on this subject (airliners.net) asap.Leen de JagerAlso ,read this please? http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=284115

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints