Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wizard

Help here?

Guest Wizard

Who has seen any significant changes in fs9 performance after using most of the tweaks dnld to Avsim? i.e. Rwy txtures , building texture, fixs etc.The frame rate drop is "extreme" when decending into some airports..all seems well until then and I am really enjoying the sim up to this point..but with the intro of the land getting closer and the scenerey, buildings etc...additional cloud formation..the sim takes on extreme hits. Obviously some users with high end machines have 'most' bugs worked out, but some of us with smaller systems, we have along way to go to enjoy smooth approaches.But personally, I do not think it will take up to date hardware to have a fluid ride, I think there is a problem ? where ? I do not have a clue but it happens between 5000 ft and ground level.I have probs on appr when in APP and autopilt. instead of locking onto the GS and decneding , the throttle advances and I climb.Also on a rcent flight to Harfort Conn, RWY 02, I had the ILS showing on the GPS for this particular rwy but once I got a visual for the rwy, this partcular rwy was not there..although the GPS showed the ILS.I say there are some bugs that have to be adressed, tweaks will not do it alone.So, people, lets complile and hope MS will have a look at it?or wait for aP5 MB

In real life, if you cannot afford the gas for the Lear you only rent the twin Navajo, or most likely as in my case the Piper cub.Also in real life you usually need extra training and licensing to get neer places like LAX so FS9 actually mimicks this echelon...Allen

Guest OneTinSoldier

Allen,I have seen you post a response before and had to wonder what your were on. :-sae From this one, I can see you still haven't come down yet.WZA,You are not alone. Even with a fairly decent rig like the one I have I have the same thing happen. Looks like there is starting to be a few threads popping up concerning this issue. Like this one...http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&mesg_id=134295Regards,Jimmy RichardsOne Tin Soldier

Guest Wizard

>Allen,>>I have seen you post a response before and had to wonder what>your were on. :-sae From this one, I can see you still haven't>come down yet.>>>WZA,>>You are not alone. Even with a fairly decent rig like the one>I have I have the same thing happen. Looks like there is>starting to be a few threads popping up concerning this issue.>Like this one...>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&mesg_id=134295>>Regards,>>Jimmy Richards>One Tin Soldier>>Thanks Tin will sit and wait..as far as the other comment from above, it is one from a "panfry'..if you know what I mean!