Sign in to follow this  
Mike...

American Airlines paint for the CLS 767-200

I'm looking for an American Airlines paint for the CLS 767-200. I hope someone has done one, but I can't seem to find one on the library (here or at FS.com). I'd appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction.:(

Mike...

I'm looking for an American Airlines paint for the CLS 767-200. I hope someone has done one, but I can't seem to find one on the library (here or at FS.com). I'd appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction.:(
Hi Mike you have to use there livery manger it should be there I believe the one world livery version .look for it under cls 767 Unofficial in livery manger which comes with you purchase of the cls 767.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

The one you refer to is "763 AA OneWorld - Mark", right? I'm looking for a 767-200 paint.:( Continental came with the package, found a US Airways paint in the Avsim Library. All I need is an American one and I can get to know this aircraft. I'll worry about the 763 later.

Mike...

The one you refer to is "763 AA OneWorld - Mark", right? I'm looking for a 767-200 paint.:( Continental came with the package, found a US Airways paint in the Avsim Library. All I need is an American one and I can get to know this aircraft. I'll worry about the 763 later.
lol sorry about that Mike! jumped the gun again! :( kinda sucks I haven't seen any 767-200 liverys for aa yet. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Ok Mike, I guess I got a little carried away this weekend...So far this is what I've done. Still some things need to be worked out (AA title colors on tail need to be flipped, etc.) but it's a start.I actually don't own the CLS 767, so somebody would actually have to test it out for me. I was in a generous mood so that's why I started it. ;)EDIT: Also I'll look at the windows. They are too big on the model, so I did shrink the height of them, but might need to shrink the width also.

Ok Mike, I guess I got a little carried away this weekend...So far this is what I've done. Still some things need to be worked out (AA title colors on tail need to be flipped, etc.) but it's a start.I actually don't own the CLS 767, so somebody would actually have to test it out for me. I was in a generous mood so that's why I started it. ;)EDIT: Also I'll look at the windows. They are too big on the model, so I did shrink the height of them, but might need to shrink the width also.
I'll be the first to say it, 'this is much appreciated'. :( Is the the 7673 to 7672? Is the One World livery available for the CLS 767?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I'll be the first to say it, 'this is much appreciated'. :( Is the the 7673 to 7672? Is the One World livery available for the CLS 767?
Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by '7673 to 7672'. If you mean was it a conversion of a 7673 paint, then no, it's completely made from scratch. There is a OW paint for the 767 out there. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=Search

Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by '7673 to 7672'. If you mean was it a conversion of a 7673 paint, then no, it's completely made from scratch. There is a OW paint for the 767 out there. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=Search
767-300ER or 767-200ER.What I meant was awhile ago I was looking for AA repaints and couldn't find any for the CLS model. Now it appears there's nice 767-300 paints for FS2k4 in AA colors. I take it your paint is for the 767-200 as the -300 is already taken care of?

FS2020 

767-300ER or 767-200ER.What I meant was awhile ago I was looking for AA repaints and couldn't find any for the CLS model. Now it appears there's nice 767-300 paints for FS2k4 in AA colors. I take it your paint is for the 767-200 as the -300 is already taken care of?
HI Dillon, the one world livery is for the cls 767-300 model which was done by Mark Mylchreest. the one that Alec is working on above is the cls 767-200 model that Mike was asking about. its looking great Alec! :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Yeah, it's looking great so far, thanks so much for taking it on! There are still some good people left!:(I'll be more than happy to test it out once it's finished or earlier if needed.In case anyone is still wondering, check out sites such as Airliners.net or JetPhotos.net and search for the registration (N329AA) that clearly shows in the screen capture. An easy way to figure out the precise type of an aircraft.:(

Mike...

Ok, here is what I've done so far. It should be tweaks from here. I just need to see what it looks like in FS.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UVEA2605
I'm looking at it now, thanks Alec this is great.

FS2020 

Looks like I forgot to remove the OW logo on the right side. Otherwise, it looks quite good. I'll be in Oshkosh tomorrow and will be coming back tomorrow night, so I'll get it done when I can!

Looks like I forgot to remove the OW logo on the right side. Otherwise, it looks quite good. I'll be in Oshkosh tomorrow and will be coming back tomorrow night, so I'll get it done when I can!
Alec Francen, I see you've solved the tail logo problem with your 'CLS762_left_logo_l.bmp' and 'CLS762_right_logo_l.bmp' night textures. Could I trouble you for the exact same thing for the -300 aircraft (maybe like with the AA paint a separate upload to Avsim so everyone can have access to the fix for this issue)? CLS's options only has one tail logo light on the right side of the vertical stabilizer on the 767-300. Before your work the -200 series didn't have anything at all for a tail light. I'm now using your night .bmp's for my -200 Continental livery and it works great. Hopefully you can help us out with this 'one' last request for this add-on.

FS2020