Sign in to follow this  
Ponteeman

Fs2crew Lvld crashes

I install Leveld767 along with fs2crew 767x, Then load up fsx.When I go to start fs2crew I get this error message.Problem Event Name: APPCRASH, Application Name: fsx.exe, Application Version: 10.0.61472.0, Application Timestamp: 475e17d3, Fault Module Name: fcrew13.GAU, Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0, Fault Module Timestamp: 467f3f6f, Exception Code: c0000005, Exception Offset: 000018ae, OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1, Locale ID: 1033,,Additional information about the problem:, LCID: 1033I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, And still get the same error message. I use fsx with sp2..- Charles

I install Leveld767 along with fs2crew 767x, Then load up fsx.When I go to start fs2crew I get this error message.Problem Event Name: APPCRASH, Application Name: fsx.exe, Application Version: 10.0.61472.0, Application Timestamp: 475e17d3, Fault Module Name: fcrew13.GAU, Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0, Fault Module Timestamp: 467f3f6f, Exception Code: c0000005, Exception Offset: 000018ae, OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1, Locale ID: 1033,,Additional information about the problem:, LCID: 1033I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, And still get the same error message. I use fsx with sp2..- Charles
Hi Charles:Things to try:1. Restore the GaugeSound.Dll via the FS2Crew Start Center.2. Important: Your 767 must load into the 2D cockpit, not the VC or a spot.So try loading the Cessna first, be in the 2D cockpit, then load the 767.Never load the 767 from a VC, Spot or Tower view. Try that.Cheers,

Hi there.I also get the crash.I make sure I am in a default aircraft in the ground at a gate, in regular cockpit view.2D mode.I then switch to LEVEL D 767 and Bamm!I have tried your fixes, to no avail.I don't get an error log, just:A Fatal Error Occurred.Windows is checking for a solution to the problem.I should add that LEVEL D 767 works fine when FS2CREW is uninstalled.Thanks!Mark

Mark Harris

ESA1178

Senior Captain

http://www.eurostar-aviation.ch/

Hi there.I also get the crash.I make sure I am in a default aircraft in the ground at a gate, in regular cockpit view.2D mode.I then switch to LEVEL D 767 and Bamm!I have tried your fixes, to no avail.I don't get an error log, just:A Fatal Error Occurred.Windows is checking for a solution to the problem.I should add that LEVEL D 767 works fine when FS2CREW is uninstalled.Thanks!Mark
Hi Mark,Confirm you re-installed the GaugeSound.dll.Try re-installing FS2Crew 767 and re-installing your audio/video drivers.Cheers,

Hi Bryan. I have installed level d 767 for fsx and fs2crew level d767 button control n the update. When i try select the level d in free flight menu with fs2crew installed also fsx freezes and crashes. When i uninstall fs2crew im able to select the level d 767....

Hi Bryan. I have installed level d 767 for fsx and fs2crew level d767 button control n the update. When i try select the level d in free flight menu with fs2crew installed also fsx freezes and crashes. When i uninstall fs2crew im able to select the level d 767....

Please email me at: admin@fs2crew.com

I'll help you via a Remote Desktop.

I will be on vacation til monday evening and i will send u n email when i return....ty for helping me to fix this issue