Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikehaska

PSS Airbus Pro VC Night Screenshots?

Hello,could anyone post some night screenshot of the virtual cockpit of1) A3192) A3203) A321?ThanxBodo

Guest mikehaska

You won't notice a huge difference between the different series. Both the 2D panel and VC are identical across the board for the series.I am not at my home comp now, so I can't take a screen yet, but if you visit these links, you can see some shots:http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/re...sair/pssair.htm - this one shows the 2D panel at night, and the 3D during the dayhttp://www.avsim.com/pages/0402/pss_airbuspro/pss.html - This one has no night shotsWhat I can say from experience is that the 3D cockpit at night looks just like the 2D (with the amber lighting), except that a few gauges have a grey box around them. It looks kind of cheap, but VC technology is still new, so I suppose it's a bug we'll have to live with.If there are no posts to this tonight, I will take some shots for you when I get home :-)

Guest mikehaska

As promised...

Thanx a lot.The vc looks nice, but the black (dark) squares around the analog displays (altimeter, artificial horizon, speed etc.) are a little disturbing.

Guest mikehaska

Yeah, they really detract from the overall package...Also, be forwarned: A large portion of the overhead, pedestal and radio panels are INOP, meaning the switches are drawn on and do nothing. I know that was a huge disappointment for me, when Dreamfleet and PIC have fully functional overheads (I know some are dummy switches, but at least I can play with them :-))