Sign in to follow this  
Even92LN

Airsimmer CTDs

Hi :)I have just bought, innstalled and updated AirSimmer's A320 basic - both v1.1 and v1.2 innstalled. Nice model and animations.But I have some got som bad issues. When I open the MCDU 2D panel, and press the flightplan button, the FS window turns black and crash. If I use the MCDU in the virtual cockpit, it works fine. So I tried a testflight from VC and everything was looking good - until I become airborne and pressed the 'gear up' button on my joystick - CTDAnother issue, is that the numbers on the MCP doesn't change when I twist the buttons. Only in VC.Anyone got the same probems and know how to fix them? :S

At least most things work in the VC. That's where 99.9% of my flying is done... :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Hi :)I have just bought, innstalled and updated AirSimmer's A320 basic - both v1.1 and v1.2 innstalled. Nice model and animations.But I have some got som bad issues. When I open the MCDU 2D panel, and press the flightplan button, the FS window turns black and crash. If I use the MCDU in the virtual cockpit, it works fine. So I tried a testflight from VC and everything was looking good - until I become airborne and pressed the 'gear up' button on my joystick - CTDAnother issue, is that the numbers on the MCP doesn't change when I twist the buttons. Only in VC.Anyone got the same probems and know how to fix them? :S
I would recommend checking out the forums at http://www.airsimmer.com/support/index.php . If there is a problem with this aircraft, somebody else has probably already experienced it.John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Will people ever learn :( Sorry about your predicament mate but the calamity that is this project is pretty well known, I think you can get your money back. I would strongly urge you to do so and wash your hands of this unfortunate episode of your flight simming hobby.Cheers,Dave

Will people ever learn :( Sorry about your predicament mate but the calamity that is this project is pretty well known, I think you can get your money back. I would strongly urge you to do so and wash your hands of this unfortunate episode of your flight simming hobby.Cheers,Dave
I guess I would say stick in there because as of today this bird works pretty well when flown in the VC and nothing fancy is done when programming the FMC (after patch 1.2 applied of course). There's an issue with the 'scs.gau' file so entries in the panel.cfg file (two in total) will have to be edited out with a quick '\\'. You loose sounds like cockpit fan noise and flap sounds which will have to get fixed in a future update but outside of that this thing is pretty solid and very flyable from departure to destination. It can only get better from this point on... :(

FS2020 

OR....he could come here to Avsim (Done), report his issues (Done), and see if there might be a resolution (In-progress). There might be a fix or another person out there experiencing a similar/same issue."Calamity" is a little theatrical, isn't it? lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

OR....he could come here to Avsim (Done), report his issues (Done), and see if there might be a resolution (In-progress). There might be a fix or another person out there experiencing a similar/same issue."Calamity" is a little theatrical, isn't it? lol
Actully... he,s pretty spot on =P

Actully... he,s pretty spot on =P
What the OP is experiencing is far different from you. You seem to be stuck at 3 FPS for some odd reason (more than likely something on your end since not everybody is experiencing it).

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

What the OP is experiencing is far different from you. You seem to be stuck at 3 FPS for some odd reason (more than likely something on your end since not everybody is experiencing it).
with the V1.1 i had 15 fps.. not good but with the V1,2 i got 3... even worse..so ur telling me that the pmdg MD-11 isnt CPU hungry?. only the AS 320?...sounds fishy to me,,,,, cos the md-11 runs just fine here....peace

with the V1.1 i had 15 fps.. not good but with the V1,2 i got 3... even worse..so ur telling me that the pmdg MD-11 isnt CPU hungry?. only the AS 320?...sounds fishy to me,,,,, cos the md-11 runs just fine here....peace
That's not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is I think your system/configuration is exacerbating the issue. If the AS 320 alone was cause for 100% of the problem than nearly everybody, if not everybody, would be experiencing the same degradation in performance.

Ark

That's not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is I think your system/configuration is exacerbating the issue. If the AS 320 alone was cause for 100% of the problem than nearly everybody, if not everybody, would be experiencing the same degradation in performance.
More people have this performance issue than don't... :(

FS2020