Sign in to follow this  
E

sound files

Guest slydon

Three times now I have tried to put sound files from one helo into another helo file and I never have any sound in that helo after I do it so I have to revert to default. Is it possible to do this or am I attempting something that is not doable? I take out the original sound file and put it away and substitute the whole sound file from the r22. What do I need to do to have the helo access it? Don

Guest Philip Olson

Are you also moving the sound.cfg file from the helo that you are moving the sound from? Just making sure that you are not over looking that as the default sound.cfg will look for sounds that are no longer there. Good Luck!Philip

Guest slydon

Yes I am moving the cfg with it. I took out the whole sound file from the first plane and install the whole sound file from the second to the first. And I get no sound. Must be doing something wrong. Don

Take a good look at the sound config... it's got to be something simple. Check the paths and filenames are still correct for the new location. (that shouldn't be it, but you never know)