Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

FS9 freezes when using 2 Eaglesoft planes

No issue here, I absolutely understand this looks to be an isolated problem. I should of said let's hope it can be figured out so it can be addressed in case others have the same problem and those who are affected can continue to enjoy their purchase.An ES bird will be in my hanger in the future.
Hello,Did you solved the problem sir ?I can't get the Citation V1 on FS9 running well on my win7 64 bits system. Frozen panel when trying to move it.Any idea ?ThanksChristian

I'm also wondering if anyone ever came up with any solutions or workarounds to this issue?I remember reading this thread back during the summer after I got my new win7 machine, I wasn't having any problems back then but they started to crop up a few weeks ago. Ernie does an excellent job describing the exact problem.Definitely not an ES problem, I first experienced it with a new freeware aircraft. At the time I thought it was the a/c and deleted it. Problem went away for a while but now it returns with more frequency.Bill

Hello,Did you solved the problem sir ?I can't get the Citation V1 on FS9 running well on my win7 64 bits system. Frozen panel when trying to move it.Any idea ?ThanksChristian
No, my problem is very recent. Since it doesn't happen right out of the gate, it's probably some sort of scenery or addon issue, but that's just a guess.Bill

Hello, guys!

Actualy I have this same problem.

Nobody post anything here... Did anybody solve the problem???

Cmte. Pena

Keep Flying

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.6 GHz (overclocked)

Memória: 8 Gb DDR2 800 Mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits
Vídeo: Zotac Geforce GTX 760 AMP 2Gb 256 bits GDDR5 - Driver 344.75 Nvidia
HD1: 500 Gb Seagate (Win7 + FS2004 + FSX) / HD2: 1Tb Seagate Barracuda SATA 3
Placa Mãe: Asus P5Q
MS Flight Simulator 2004 + MS Flight Simulator X
CH Products Yoke, GS Pedal, GS Throttle, Opencockpits MCP 737 NG, EFIS 737 NG Opencockpits, Saitek Radio Panel, Monitor 24" Phillips 247E-LHA Full HD, Monitor 7" Mimo.

No error messages and no CTD. When the freeze happens it's like the sim is paused except I can't change views or move the cursor to click on anything. The only thing that works is hitting the esc key.I do have FSUIPC but Im pretty sure it's the free version.

A common cause with FS9 minimising to desktop or freezing is addware that got downloaded piggybacked onto something else. Go through your directories and ditch anything that you don't know of. Run a registry cleaner and virus programme. You'll have to do it more than once probably.

volo, thanks, but I don't think it is the problem, cause this only happens with Eaglesoft (my case). :(

Cmte. Pena

Keep Flying

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.6 GHz (overclocked)

Memória: 8 Gb DDR2 800 Mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits
Vídeo: Zotac Geforce GTX 760 AMP 2Gb 256 bits GDDR5 - Driver 344.75 Nvidia
HD1: 500 Gb Seagate (Win7 + FS2004 + FSX) / HD2: 1Tb Seagate Barracuda SATA 3
Placa Mãe: Asus P5Q
MS Flight Simulator 2004 + MS Flight Simulator X
CH Products Yoke, GS Pedal, GS Throttle, Opencockpits MCP 737 NG, EFIS 737 NG Opencockpits, Saitek Radio Panel, Monitor 24" Phillips 247E-LHA Full HD, Monitor 7" Mimo.