Sign in to follow this  
jkanold

Freeware Flight Ontario - Toronto FS 2004 needs your he...

We are at a point where we need a helping hand. If anyone frequents CYTZ, CYYZ, or CYZD, and has a digital camera, please contact me by email.jkanold@rogers.comWe are eight months into a massive project of the Greater Toronto Authourity and need some particular airport pictures. http://members.rogers.com/jkanold/jimlogo.gif

Guest PaulL01

>We are at a point where we need a helping hand. If anyone>frequents CYTZ, CYYZ, or CYZD, and has a digital camera,>please contact me by email.>jkanold@rogers.com>>We are eight months into a massive project of the Greater>Toronto Authourity and need some particular airport pictures.>> http://members.rogers.com/jkanold/jimlogo.gifGlad to hear you folks are still working on that great project! How is it comming?PS: Jim, stop into the scenery design forum if you already haven't and check the AFCAD thread. :)

Paul,We've been well aware of the AFCAD stuff for some time thanks.As far as the scenery goes, we have a aerial photo scenery of the GTA laid over a STRM elevation mesh complete with autogen. The airport layouts are done and we are re-doing the entire downtown models.We even have things like the Bloor Viaduct and Ontario Place modelled.One thing you will like is the water. I say no more.It's coming along nicely.BTW, we may just have a surprize for you personally.http://members.rogers.com/jkanold/jimlogo.gif

Guest PaulL01

Jim,> Paul,>>We've been well aware of the AFCAD stuff for some time>thanks.Just making sure signals are not crossed here: I was refering to the new yet to be released AFCAD that will manipulate all scenery at airports including the visible taxiways etc.>As far as the scenery goes, we have a aerial photo scenery of>the GTA laid over a STRM elevation mesh complete with autogen.Sounds great! Did you automate your AG somehow or have to lay it by hand?>The airport layouts are done and we are re-doing the entire>downtown models.>We even have things like the Bloor Viaduct and Ontario Place>modelled.>>One thing you will like is the water. I say no more.>>It's coming along nicely.>>BTW, we may just have a surprize for you personally.Fast ferry project maybe? Hmmm we will need to do a dynamic moving model...or ??? Can't wait Jim! :)Have you checked out the "Maid of the Mist" in FS9? I think it is a riot!Take care and we on this side of the pond look forward to your work. :)