Sign in to follow this  
Pumpie1

PMDG weather radar

I have both 737NG pairs, the 600/700 and the 800/900.Check the read me from the merge author. See if it supports the 600/700 model only without the installation of the 800/900 since the 800/900 updates the 600/700 panels. Be sure all panel updates are installed. The merge is very critical with respect to the WX and panel versions used. I am running OK under Win XPSP3.That merge was designed for FS9 which you must be using at this point with the FS9 version of the WX500.To see if there is a Win 7 issue, install the WX in another aircraft in the normal configuration and see if it works OK.In your FS9 folder there is a file called NDWX.ini. It accommodates two version of the WX and denotes specific memory locations. Check your XP version to see if it matches. I use the earlier 2.0 version. I don't know if later versions work and you might have to modify that file relating to your current WX-500 version.

i tried to run the simulator with compatibility XP SP3 but didnt help.the simulator failed with any aircraft, not only with the 737. the problem is the radar and not the aircraft..even though, since the windows 7 is not supported by reality XP, i would like to get your help

i tried to run the simulator with compatibility XP SP3 but didnt help.the simulator failed with any aircraft, not only with the 737. the problem is the radar and not the aircraft..even though, since the windows 7 is not supported by reality XP, i would like to get your help
If no aircraft are working, as you mentioned, sounds like a Reality XP problem. You may have better luck looking for help in their support forum.

Did you run the reinstall in repair mode? Be sure the installer is run with the run as admin property set and you are logged in as an admin.