Sign in to follow this  
gheeD

Wierd vertical boxes when panning around in full screen

Hello.As you can see my computer in the signature, i have i7 930 and GTX480. But this is not connected to GPU problem, i had this problem on my older GPU, HD4870. So, when im panning around lets say cockpit (also in spot view), black boxes appear and they are not "connected" to some part of the scenery, but they move when panning around. Really wierd, and it can only be seen in full screen mode.Pictures tell more:12%38%30391056.jpg12%38%30362926.jpg12%38%30357%38%300.jpg12%38%30325867.jpg(I was running 1680x1050 instead of my native 1920x1080, i was testing SpiritFlyer's fsx.cfg, becouse we have allmost identical computers, and he has ~20 fps more in same location looking at same place...

I have the same problem... mine goes away if I hit the "alt" button, for the menu to pop up. I'm using a 4870x2.

This is very curious! Has anyone else ever seen this sort of thing? It is entirely new and strange to me. Kind Regards,Stephen

I saw this a few times while using the Bufferpools=0 tweak. However, I am running a GTX 285 (but not for long! :) ) on a 30" monitor with very high settings, so I imagine the videoram was just starting to "lose the battle".Kim, what settings are you running and are you using ay tweaks? Also, does this occur right when you start FSX ad load a flight, or does this occir after playing for a while?Lastly, how's your cooling in your system?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

After many little problems and bad performance, im gonna do fresh W7 install now. The graphics "bug" should go with that. I think first time i saw these (also first time in long time i tried fullscreen) was on my last GPU, (HD4870) after i inserteed Forcefullscreenvsync=1. turning it off didn't help.