Sign in to follow this  
Guest bfindlay

Saitek X36 and FS4 issues..

Guest bfindlay

Have programmed this stick to work fine in 2K2, but the rotary knobs controlling mixture no longer have 'full authority'. Ie, If I manually push the mixture knob in on the sim with the mouse, and then command full in via the rotary knob, it jumps to partially open. Also, when spun the other way, it does not come all the way out - I can't shut the plane down, nor properly set mixture in flight. The knob has about 2/3 of its travel as 'active' but the extreemes don't do anything.IE if I set it at the middle detent, it is in the middle range in FS. If I start to turn the knob, 'pulling it out' in the sim it stops coming out in FS BEFORE it reaches the end of its travel on the stick. As a result, the full rich and full lean are not available. Stick is fully calibrated, and appears fine. Anyone else notice this?

Guest Milamber

Change the sensitivity for the mixture axis. Put it all the way up and it should work.

Guest bfindlay

Thanks - that helped. I had to turn the null zone completely off - that did it.