Sign in to follow this  
Guest rjansson

Strange graphics glitches

Guest rjansson

Hi!I'm quite new to the simming community (in fact this is my first posting ever in any forum).I have a somewhat strange and annoying graphics phenomemon that shows up once in a while. When flying around sometimes the sky gets completely filled with one color (green, gray, red etc) and sometimes it is only one or more tiles of texture on the ground that gets filled. Once it has been the whole screen, apart from the aircraft. So far I have only experienced this in external view. When panning in either direction it goes away.Any suggestions on what might be wrong would be most appreciated. I'm attaching a screenshot to illustrate the phenomenon.My system specs:AMD Athlon XP2100+, 1 GB DDR PC2700 RAM, XP Home, DirectX9.0b, Nvidia Geforce 4Ti600 128 MB w 40.72 driversRegardsRoger Jansson

Guest rjansson

Hi, it's me again!Oops, I forgot to mentioned that the phenomenon is occuring in FS2004.Great sim otherwise, by the way.Regards,Roger Jansson