Sign in to follow this  
byork

RELEASED!

767 Captains,I'm proud to announce that FS2Crew: Level-D 767 Voice Commander Edition has been released and is now available for download!This is an exciting product that adds a full "Voice Controlled" flight, cabin and ground crew to your Level-D 767.Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are derived from a UK based airline, however, I've made numerous changes to them to make things "easier" for our users.It works with both the FS9 and FSX versions of the LDS 767.It ships with three voices sets: -United States-United Kingdom-EurozoneWe use real-human voices, not computer generated synthetic voices as in my view human recorded voices will always sound 100 percent better than artificially generated voices.For more information, please visit the FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander product info page:FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander Product PageA coupon code is available for owners of the old FS2Crew 767 'button control' version who wish to upgrade to the Voice Control version.This is a complex and sophisticated product. As always, please read the manual before attempting to fly.FS2Crew prides itself on providing the best support in the business, and always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.We're here to help!All the best,

Wow ! great news !I haven't slept too much this past week due to Starcraft 2. Now I won't sleep again for the entire weekend with this new version !!! :(

vpa055.png

Great news, I have a question though, I bought my button version at the here at the Avsim Store, I don't know if I qualify for a discount or not no big deal if I don't. This is going to be a blast.

Great news, I have a question though, I bought my button version at the here at the Avsim Store, I don't know if I qualify for a discount or not no big deal if I don't. This is going to be a blast.
Hi Ian,There is a discount if you own the old button version.Use the coupon code: FS2CREWThat'll give you 25 percent off.Best,

This sounds great - but...Do you have a workaround for the Acceleration problem with engine starts wiping the FMC?Frankly I've not flown the LDS since this cropped up, it's a pain, and it's plainly Level D's problem, since no other addon fails in the same way - not, of course, that they'll admit that!It seems to me that this might wreck the usefulness of your addon - can you comment, Bryan, please?I love your 737 voice commander, so I'm a good prospective customer, but I refuse to uninstall Acceleration because Level D can't be arsed to fix their plane.Thanks.Paul

Paul Skol

Hi Paul,That's a known issue with the FSX Level-D 767 itself when using it with Acceleration.I even mention it in the manual and include a link to the Level-D Support Forum that explains it.I can't fix the internal code of the Level-D 767 unfortunately.Level-D I believe has stated that this bug will be fixed when they release their 757.So all it means is that after you start the engines, you need to re-enter the weights and cruise alt in the FMC... or you could simply defer those items until after the engines have been started.It's an inconvenience..... you're right about that.... but I wouldn't write the whole plane off because of it.All the best,

Or you can unistall acceleration pack and just install the SP2. With the SP2 only you won't have the engine start bug.

vpa055.png

Downloading now. There goes my weekend...thanks Bryan!EDIT: Just installed and fired her up thinking i'd already be a master given that I already own the 737 version. WOW...this one is far more detailed! Going to have to sit down with the manual. Looks like you've done a great job. Makes me crave a pmdg 747 version even more mow!

:( I`m Very Impressed Bryan, Just Purchased! Wow you`ve worked hard on this one? Amazing yet again , Thankyou Bryan for all your hard work and Perfection, cant find any bugs, Just me not knowing this Flow as well as the PMDG Voice Flow, is the only bug! anyway cheers Bryan 10/10 from me! Rick

tpewpb-6.png

Yeah...its been relaesed..thanks Bryan for this really excellent work!!! The promo vid is great!!! groetjes Paddy

Bryan,After purchasing the JS41 version, which is fantastic. I will be purchasing this without doubt.now then.... cricket and F1 or fs2crew with LDS.... :(

Craig Sells

It's an inconvenience..... you're right about that.... but I wouldn't write the whole plane off because of it.All the best,
You're quite right Bryan, I overdid the criticism. It's always been one of my favourite birds. The hiccup is frustrating, but not a showstopper. I may well grab your latest to see if that reinvigorates my interest.

Paul Skol