Sign in to follow this  
Guest KFD

Default DC3

Guest KFD

Messed up the installation of Daniel Nole's .air and Model files for the default DC3 and now the aircraft has totally disappeared. (No I didn't back up the originals ((I know- I know!!))Anyone got a steer how to reinstall just the DC3? I've had a look at the disks but can't get into them - A lot of you guys on this forum are incredibly knowledgeable about the workings of this sim so could you please pass on to me the benefit of your know how - ThanksKFD

Guest CargoMun

Just go into CD1 and open up the MSGAME1.CAB file (can be opened with winzip) in the root of the CD. Scroll a bit down and there you'll find the DC3 files :)

>bump (Please!!)Okay, Im a newbee to both sim and forums (and english language too). What does this "bump" message meen (I've seen it here and there).

Guest CargoMun

Hehe, its a way to make a post go to the top of a forum when it dissapears in the sea of posts onto page 2,3,4 and so on ;)