Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

J41 cargo?

So now that the J41 has been out for a while, and I just finally got a rig built to handle FSX - is there a cargo version available? I'm looking to bring this into my company as a cargo plane.

Ciao!

Nope. BAe offered the ATPF and the 748 freighter, the J41 has only ever been a passenger airliner.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Guest BlueRidgeDx
Nope. BAe offered the ATPF and the 748 freighter, the J41 has only ever been a passenger airliner.
Not true:http://www.skyexpress.gr/J41.pdfI'm not sure if anyone ever actually converted one to this standard, but the plans and capability exist.

Didn't Qantas make a cargo?j41_cargo_smaller.jpgClick the image for a bigger picture.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Haha, you would have to be very careful of the balance while loading that aircraft.

I like the pogo sticks, nice touch.

Dan Downs KCRP

I'm not sure if anyone ever actually converted one to this standard, but the plans and capability exist.
It's a bulk-loaded E-class freighter conversion program, a freighter wasn't available from new. Details available on page 8 of this PDF. It was launched in 2007, but I don't think any have actually been converted yet. There is no LFD added, unlike the ATPF. On a side note, the photoshop job is excellent!

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Haha, you would have to be very careful of the balance while loading that aircraft.
Doh, I forgot to mention that the pogo sticks are meant to use as minor hydro-supports to both wings, Tail, and front for just that reason :(As you can see I took them out of the cargo hold and put them to better use :(js41_supported_smaller.jpgClick the image for a bigger picture.Here is the raw file for those that want to play :)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier