Sign in to follow this  
Emilio_G

How do I unsubscribe?

I posted to a forum thread and indicated that I wanted email notifications. Well, I got my notification and ever since I get notifications every single time somebody posts a message to the thread (I did NOT start that thread).I have been trying to unsubscribe from it without success. The mail I get says I can do it by Viewing my Topics but I look in my profile panel and the only option that remotely resembles that is called "Topics" but there is no option to unsubscribe.How can I end that? I am getting my mailbox spamemd by all those messages.

Well I have the same question but that didn't work for me Brian. It's probably me being thick but I can't find the option to unsubscribe to a particular topic anywhere.Iain Smith

My Settings (top right, first down arrow, near Sign Out) > Forums tab > Manage Watched TopicsCheck the necessary topics and do with them as you wish. You may have to show more than the last 30 days. Tip: scroll all the way down.

Mike...

This is how I do it:Click on the little arrow just the right of your Name at the top right of the forum.Select My SettingsAt the screen which will display (Your Options), Select Notification Options.Then Select ForumsThen Manage Watched Topics.That brings up a list of all topics you are subscribed to and several options including unsubcribing to the thread.That works for me.

This is how I do it:Click on the little arrow just the right of your Name at the top right of the forum.Select My SettingsAt the screen which will display (Your Options), Select Notification Options.Then Select ForumsThen Manage Watched Topics.That brings up a list of all topics you are subscribed to and several options including unsubcribing to the thread.That works for me.
Ah, got it! Having a "dim" day! Thanks David and Mike.Iain Smith