Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hondabuff

WA56 is out but..

Guest Hondabuff

I was supposed to get it for free when I purchased 3w5. How do I get it for free???

Did you miss the sale?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Guest Hondabuff

I purchased 3w5 on July 4th but the Farm wasnt avaliable yet? I'm not seeing any link for free download anywhere. My receipt shows the banner at the top for the buy 1 get WA56 for free....

Did you miss the sale?
Yes, the sale was over at midnight August 1st Melbourne Australia time. There were huge notices to that effect ever since Concrete came out, and posted prominantly on the front page of the FTX website for the last 2 weeks or more. If you bought it before that, then just log in at the Flight Sim Store, click to purchase wa56, and you will be able to download for it for free. If there is any problem the giys are ORBX and the Flight Sim Store will be glad to assist you.Just click here: ORBX FULL TERRAIN EXPERIENCEKind Regards,Stephen

Stephen,You mean August 1st. If he bought it on 7/4, then the free airport can be downloaded.Hundabuff, post your issue in the FTX payware forum, I guarantee you that it will be resolved within a day.

Guest Hondabuff

The flightsim store where you download it from says the offer ends July 31st. Its even posted on there facebook page.

Stephen,You mean August 1st?
I sure did! Thanks for the correction! Sometimes I forget to put the landing gear down too!Kind Regards,Stephen

Stephen,I edited my original post.

Guest Hondabuff

I just submitted the question on FTX's website and will keep everyone posted. I also saw there is a PNW patch 3 soon to be released that increases performance.

Guest Hondabuff

There was a add WA56 for zero dollars during the promotion that I missed. You had until lastnight to do it....ughhh. I'm going to see what they can do for those who missed that link.

There was a add WA56 for zero dollars during the promotion that I missed. You had until lastnight to do it....ughhh. I'm going to see what they can do for those who missed that link.
In all honesty: that add was impossible to miss... well, unless you never visited the Orbx site or forum. I actually got sick and tired of seeing that add everyday! :( It was also pretty clearly stated on the Concrete order page! It would really surprise me if they would still give you the download for free because of missing the promotion, because well... t just couldn't be missed.
If he bought it on 7/4, then the free airport can be downloaded.
It seems some people here (and there) missed what the deal was about: the deal was you had to buy Concrete before August 1st and then you could order WA56 for free, but the latter also had to be done before August 1st...! So even if you bought Concrete during July, that doesn't mean you can still order it now for free: you could order it for free it only until August 1st. If you didn't do that (I wonder why anyone should wait with doing that btw but that's another question) you simply are out of luck.

Guest Hondabuff

Not everyone looks at there website reading every detail. Since it wasnt Avaliable until Aug 1st why would anyone assume it was even out to download until then. I Purchased 3w5 with no real interest in WA56 but remembered the promotion. I thought hey, thats cool , I will see how you can get it this morning. One would assume as long as you purchased it during the promotion that all you will need is your order number for 3W5 and purchase date, log into Flightsim store and redeem your free airport. Whats the difference that you had to wait until today to redeem your airport anyway. You purchased 3W5 in July also but noticed the add WA56 in the not so obvious drop down menu and was told to come back on the 1st. Raw deal. I still by from ORBX but that promo was WAY misleading.

Not everyone looks at there website reading every detail. Since it wasnt Avaliable until Aug 1st why would anyone assume it was even out to download until then.
I agree with not everyone looking at their website, but on the FSS WA56 page it was stated that you had to log in to your account to show the Add to Cart button for WA56... Maybe you missed that, but the information was there. Apart from that: it might be more logical or more to everyones expectations to give WA56 to everyone who purchased 3W5 no matter what or when, but in the end it is Orb's deal and they decide the rules on this one... When there is a promotion there will ALWAYS be people who miss out on it, due to lots of reasons... (I am starting to repost what I posted on the Orbx forum :( so I will leave it at this over here.)

Guest Hondabuff

ORBX just locked my post on there forum so I will finish it here.I had to create a account this morning for the FTX forums to figure out what the deal was with the free airport. I'm sure alot of people who purchased 3W5 will be popping up on here today wondering the same thing. Promotion should have been made clear that "WA56 must be down loaded in your basket on the Flight Sim store and redeemed before Aug 1st...even though YOU CANT GET IT UNTIL AUG 1st and must FOLLOW these exact steps or the FREE AIRPORT you thought you would get on AUG 1st, YOU CANT GET even though you purchased 3W5 DURING the Promotion". sorry about those of you who thoght that you would just have to purchase 3W5 during our promotion of "Purchase 3W5 in july and receive WA56" buy one get one free deal.

WA56 was available for download at the same time I bought Concrete from the FlightSim Store, I bought it on the 10th of July.

Cheers, Andy.