Sign in to follow this  
paddy74

Top work!

Hi Paddy,Glad you appear to be liking it.1. Loading the Cessna first before loading the 767 is not a requirement (unlike the much older versions of FS2Crew). My only thought in your situation is that perhaps the default flight is setup so that it loads the 767 into the Spot or Tower or VC view.Generally, you want your 767 to load by default into the 2D cockpit.My advice: Delete your FS9 CFG... that'll take care of any saved flights that may be causing problems.When I tested the 767 in FS9, I'd load the 767 directly from the FS9 Create a Flight screen with no issue.2. Are you using XP? I assume you probably area. Something to note about XP is that after the speech recognition loads (this happens when you open the FS2Crew Main Panel for the first time), your mic sensitivity will be reset to full. Try this: After you open the FS2Crew Main Panel, minimize FS9, then go to your Speech Recognition Control Panel in Windows, and check the microphone sensitivity setting. Set it to a very low level.A beta tester had an experience similar to yours, and that's how he solved it.Note that each time you load the speech recognition engine is loaded, you'll need to check the mic sensitivity.The ultimate solution though is to upgrade to Win 7 (with English). It ships with a higher version of SAPI.Best,

1. Hmmm...i load normally only direct in the 2d panel every flight so thats not the issue i think. But after now landing in EDDH, kiss land :( i want to quit flight and the same...direct to desktop without any message.2. OK that is an idea, i thought self about it. i will try it the next time!!!

Hi Paddy,1. Could you load the 767 "prior" to installing FS2Crew 767 directly without loading the Cessna first?As mentioned, I can load it directly in FS9, so I'm not sure I'm afraid why you can't.Anyone else care to chime in?Best,

Could you load the 767 "prior" to installing FS2Crew 767 directly without loading the Cessna first?
Yes there were no probs before loading the leveld

Glad it's working for you and glad you like it.
Its amazing. cool new features.
FYI, be sure to check that "microphone volume" level each time you load the FS2Crew Panel.
yeeep, that is what want to do.
Loading the Cessna first: Well, if that does the trick for you, then it works so that's all that counts.
Yes...its the only way to use it. but i can live with that.

Another Leg without probs, landed safely in paris :( Big thanks to you Bryan.