Sign in to follow this  
damienw

Sven Goericke s Widescreen 2D Panel Mod

Hey Bryan, Great work i must say, it's very very well done. I have a question, can you do a panel config file for Sven Goericke's Widescreen 2D Panel Mod ?

Hey Bryan, Great work i must say, it's very very well done. I have a question, can you do a panel config file for Sven Goericke's Widescreen 2D Panel Mod ?
That should already be included in your install. Check under your flightsim folder, in FS2Crew2010\Versions\LDS767\Widescreen Mod

That should already be included in your install. Check under your flightsim folder, in FS2Crew2010\Versions\LDS767\Widescreen Mod
What Tom said.Sven's widescreen mod has already been updated.The file is in the location Tom pointed out:Root FS folder -> FS2Crew2010\Versions\LDS767\Widescreen ModCheers,

Hi Brian ,I know it was there aafter the install but since i already modified my panel.cfg manually I deleted (stupid I know) that mod folder.So couple questions:1.Maybe you could paste that new panel.cfg file here or a link to separate download that mod folder?2.about oxygen test.I remember from non voice version there was a separate window opening for that.Now I'm lost since I don't see how to do oxygen test?3.When I speak "manual event" this window (attached jpg)opens only to click on and it dissapears?Regards...Marc

Hi Marc,Please email me and I'll send you the mod since you accidentally deleted it.Oxygen test panel: Decided against including it in the Voice Version. I don't think anyone ever used it.Manual Event: That's correct. The LDS 767 doesn't model the "Event Record" button, but I added it anyway for show.You're supposed to click the little button on the pop-up panel that says "Event Record".It has no effect on the simulation, but it's something the pilot would do in real-life.Cheers,

Hi Bryangood manual mate!I posted on the Level-D forum earlier regarding 'lock-ups' that ocourred when I tried to enter arrival RWY's and STAR's in the FMC. Daryl advises that it is probably a resolution issue ie LDS-767 does not support 1900 x 1200 and I should lower it.Two questions:-1. Will this mod help overcome this problem?2. As I have already installed Voice Commander, how do I retroactively install this mod?thanks Dave

Hi Dave,1. I don't know. I haven't personally encountered that, nor have my beta testers who are using the mod ever reported it.2. You just need to follow the instructions in the Mod zip file. It's very simple. All you're doing is swapping panel.cfgs. It's a 10 second job.Best,

2. You just need to follow the instructions in the Mod zip file. It's very simple. All you're doing is swapping panel.cfgs. It's a 10 second job.
Hi Bryan, maybe I'm very simple, but somehow I managed to copy the two textures into the 'Panel' directory, I then over wrote the config file and now when I launch FSX, my Wilco Air New Zealand 767 is missing (as are all my varients) .... now, its not uncommon to wait for an ANZ flight, but I fear this one is not coming back! :( Do I need to reinstall FS2Crew after installing this mod? and is there an FS2Crew config. file specific to this mod?Regards Dave

Hi Bryan, maybe I'm very simple, but somehow I managed to copy the two textures into the 'Panel' directory, I then over wrote the config file and now when I launch FSX, my Wilco Air New Zealand 767 is missing (as are all my varients) .... now, its not uncommon to wait for an ANZ flight, but I fear this one is not coming back! :( Do I need to reinstall FS2Crew after installing this mod? and is there an FS2Crew config. file specific to this mod?Regards Dave
Hi Dave,I'm not sure what you've done there.Sounds like you somehow did something to the aircraft.cfg file????At any rate, you might just have to re-install the Level-D 767 aircraft itself to restore it.A panel.cfg file (as far as I know) would not be able to create a situation in which you lose your aircraft.Best,

yep .... It was a re-install jobby.I don't think I will play with this mod anymore! .... In hindsight I am not sure that I actually needed it anyway. :(