Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

Question about Shehryar Ansari's Cleveland scenery

I have Shehryar Ansari's Cleveland (CLE) scenery and every time Im at the airport I get the following messege:Scenery library object not foundThis may cause some scenery, such as some buildings, to not displayID: 0x00013002, 0x326c6552,0x45455254, 0x42494c53This messege pops up a number of times at the airport while in spot view and in cockpit view. I click ok and everything continues just fine, but how do I stop this messege from coming up?(the messege comes up quite a few times)

Forgot to memtion that the progressive taxi line does not show up either.I'm using this scenery in FS2002.

I just download his KDCA scenery and get the same messege as his KCLE scenery. I have his KSNA scenery too, but I havent seen the messege at that airport.I also noticed that each time the messege appears the numbers within the messege is different eah time. Any ideas?

You have to Install Gerrish Gray's tree marcos and textures first. The necessary textures and the bgl is included in the CLE-package, you do not have to download it additionally.There is a detailed instruction included in the CLE package, how to install these textures. (Read the manual first! :-) )RegardsWolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang :-) I did read that part in the instructions, but thought it was a option to install the tree macros. I didn't know you had to install them.Update: I just installed the tree files and now everything is working good :-) Although I still don't have the progressive taxi line at CLE. But that's ok I can just follow the other planes to the runway and to the right gate :-lol

The progressive taxilines will come back if you install one of the many AFCAD updates available here at avsim.CheersShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest dickcu

I'm also using Shehryar Ansari's Cleveland Airport in FS2004 and not getting the progressive taxi line. I'm using Brian Summer's AFCAD made for this scenery. I've tried it with different aircraft from light aircraft to jets with the same result. This is when even when taxiing from gate to runway so it's not for lack of gates. I do have the Gerrish Gray tree library installed.Dick