Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

New forum looks great

Wow, fantastic, and I thought the forum upgrade the last time around looked great... It just keeps getting better!And a new logo to boot, I was going to ask if you were considering updating the old one. One question though, I see that it is missing some of the elements of the old logo, have you considered adding those in the future or would you even be open to having a logo design contest? There are lots of talented AVSIM users here as you can see.So what do you think, would you be interested Tom? I'd love to take part in something like that.Thanks,

\Robert Hamlich/

Wow, fantastic, and I thought the forum upgrade the last time around looked great... It just keeps getting better!And a new logo to boot, I was going to ask if you were considering updating the old one. One question though, I see that it is missing some of the elements of the old logo, have you considered adding those in the future or would you even be open to having a logo design contest? There are lots of talented AVSIM users here as you can see.So what do you think, would you be interested Tom? I'd love to take part in something like that.Thanks,
Best way I can describe the logo is temporary we have another one we will be using once the whole new site comes out, but we're keeping that off the site until that happens

Brian Sperduto

Just want to say, thanks for the new forum!! It looks very nice. At first I was saying to myself "Why am I on the aerosoft forums" then I found out it was AVSIM :( . Thanks again :(

I'd like to add my congratulations on a job well done. The new forum looks great! :(

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I like the new logo, oh and the new forums appear to be very impressive. Will need to take a spin around.... nice facelift. What does AVSIM stand for anyway? Audio Video SIMulation? or is it AViation SIMulation?Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I love it! Looks super cool and works like a charm. Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks?Kind Regards,Stephen

I thought this was going to be a behind the scenes upgrade only?This... well... looks too much like Aerosoft, at least use some different colors...By the way, plenty of emoticons are missing.:( (<- that one obviously not)

Mike...

I thought this was going to be a behind the scenes upgrade only?This... well... looks too much like Aerosoft, at least use some different colors...By the way, plenty of emoticons are missing.:( (<- that one obviously not)
That might have something to do with the fact that both sites use the default skin... :( (nor this one)

Brian Sperduto

Not sure where to put this, but the email notification links are giving me "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" errors.Oh, think most of the emoticons just returned.:(

Mike...

Not sure where to put this, but the email notification links are giving me "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" errors.Oh, think most of the emoticons just returned.:(
Send me a private message with what the url is

Brian Sperduto

I find the topic listings to be hard to "scan".Can the topic font size be increased and changed to BOLD for unread topics?The forum software appears to be the same or similar to thatof the SimOuthouse forums. Those are very easy to scan/readcompared to the new Avsim look.

Wide-5.jpg

I like the new logo, oh and the new forums appear to be very impressive. Will need to take a spin around.... nice facelift. What does AVSIM stand for anyway? Audio Video SIMulation? or is it AViation SIMulation?Clutch
Aviation Simulation.The full and correct name is Aviation Simulation Online.