Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

New forum!

Hey there AVSIM folks,just wanted to say how much I enjoy the new fresh look of the forum system! Gotta find out about eventually new features within the next days. Great work so far, and looking forward to the design to maybe come even to the other AVSIM non-forum pages? :(Good job, keep going at it! :(Etienne

Yeah, really great job with the new forum! I like it a lot. Any news on when the new website is coming on line?

Yeah, really great job with the new forum! I like it a lot. Any news on when the new website is coming on line?
So far so good.scott s..

I can't tell what I've read... what's a new post... what's not. This forum software's information display is clear as mud. :(

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I can't tell what I've read... what's a new post... what's not. This forum software's information display is clear as mud. :(
There's an orange icon just to the left of the Topic in the listings if there are "New Posts." Click on it to take you to the first unread message, just as it did before... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Look to the top right of the forum. You will see a VIEW NEW CONTENT selection there. That is the "view new posts" equivalent in this forum system.

Sorry... I've never used that feature... I prefer to browse through the forums I'm interested in only... and the topic icons no longer make sense.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hi all !

I enjoy the new fresh look of the forum system!
I also enjoy it ! The new AVSIM logo looks also great ! :( Happy flying :(

Thanks guys! Works just fine for me :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Sorry... I've never used that feature... I prefer to browse through the forums I'm interested in only... and the topic icons no longer make sense.
There's a legend on the bottom right hand corner if you want to mark everything as read the link to to that is at the very bottom on the left

Brian Sperduto

On the forum's main page, the icon next to each sub-forum that is blue means unread posts. If posts are completely read, the icon will be a muted blue-gray. As already noted, in each sub-forum, the orange new posts tab will take you to the first unread post. That hasn't changed.

ng_driver.jpg

Supporter GhostRecon.net | AGgReSsion

WhiteKnight77's Place

Mike Shannon

Absolutely seamless .... I closed my browser a few days ago while still logged in and your new system had me logged in when I opened the web page tonight.sure looks different. :)

I like the new color scheme of the forums. I can't explain why, for me it seems to add an air of relaxation just looking at the forum layout. I don't get to post often these days but I still read the forums regularly. I want to thank the team that manages these forums for their work to make this an enjoyable place to share our passion for our hobby.Regards,John

Took me half a minute to find the "advanced search" icon on the new forum.Looks like a ship's wheel for some odd reason :)

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.