Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

MANHATTAN released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While you, guys in the US, are still sleeping, I got my copy from http://aerosoft-shop.com/Waoooooooooooooooooooow!!!!That will be my only comment so wake up, have a nice coffee, give a kiss to the kids and tell everyone you are very ill today. no work, no wife, no dog.only Manhattan!!!!!!believe me, it will be a wonderful day for you!David in Jerusalem:(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest BrunoF

David,I would like to purchased it as well, but I don't know the performance. Does it affect FPS by a lot? Is your flying over Manhattan smooth? Thanks!Bruno Francescoli :-waveStudent Pilot.KOPF PA28-161.

Hi Bruno,Honestly you have to run a very powerful machine to fully enjoy this scenery.With a PIV 3.0 and an FX5900 256 M, I get between 5 and 10 fps, with no cloudsBut it's really a fantastic jobbest,David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest BrunoF

Gotcha! :DThanks DavidBruno Francescoli :-waveStudent Pilot.KOPF PA28-161.

No probs with fps here, im on a 3000mhz with 800fsb and a ATI9800pro, im running in 1600*1200 almost everything maxed out and Ultimate traffic at 60%, im getting 15-20 fps all the time.This is the best scenery i have ever seen for FS, nothing outhere comes even close to this, only a master genious could have done this.OHN

Guest ba747heavy

:( I am shocked!

Guest Milamber

HEHEHEHE Like the man said...You need a pretty powerfull machine...Yours is not exactly bottom of the line LOL

Guest product

Well everything does look amazing, except the two key building on the Manhattan skyline- what's up with the Empire State and Chrysler Building? They are not up to the the standards of the rest of the package IMHO.Can the excellent freeware downloads of these, available on AVSIM, be "patched" into this scenery?Best,Joel

Guest firehawk44

I just downloaded and installed it and it IS awesome. I can see I'll be flying one of my helicopters regularly around this scenery. Did anyone notice the British Concorde sitting on the aircraft carrier docked near the Empire State Building? Guess the US Govt is bringing it in by ship for one of the local air museums. Don't know if this was added by the author of this software but it's the first time I noticed it at the dock. Again, great scenery and you can definitely tell a lot of hard work was put into this project. Framerates for me never changed (or I didn't notice any change) and I have the NY MegaScenery installed too (I get around 14-16 FPS). I have a P4 2.2 Ghz system with 1 gig of RDRAM with an FX5900 Ultra video card w/256 mbs of ram installed.Thanks Aerosoft for a great addition to FSCOF.Jim Young

you should email Tatu Kantomaa about those NYC Art Deco v2 buildings in Aerosoft Manhattan. I saw the previews of this scenery and most of the tall skyscrapers seem to be the default FS2004 ones :( Hopefully Tatu will make his buildings work with this scenery. Jani

Well, I was about to rush out and get this, but those frame rates are a bit worrying for those of us in the prehistoric age (my computer is two years old now, and may be invited to a museum soon ...).Does it sit OK on the NY Megascenery? No conflicts?By the way, where you saw Concorde is where she will stay. She is to be a permanent exhibit exactly where you see her in this scenery, as part of the USS Intrepid complex.And the bloke standing over there on the left by the third fire hydrant on the right on 10th Avenue is me. Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest firehawk44

Hi Mark,So far I've had no problems or conflicts with the NY Megascenery. I also have "Extreme Landscapes" for the entire United States installed and I may remove the NY Megascenery and see if that makes any difference in the framerates.Thanks for the info on the Concorde near the USS Intrepid complex. Now I'm going to start checking those Manhattan rooftops for possible criminals. I'm sure that's depicted somewhere in the scenery especially since you're next to that fire hydrant on 10th.Stay cool.Jim Young

Guest Milamber

I'm rusty on exchange rates...It's advertised as 21.51 Euro...Is that about $25-26 USD?