Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

MANHATTAN released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I havent been this excited about scenery since GeorenderEmma Field. Fantastic looking stuff. Gonna have to wait til next payday, but Im DOWN with it.EricGreat work.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Really nice scenery. Blends in nicely with default textures. Plays nice with SimFlyer's KEWR, too. Really very nice scenery.

Hi Jim Just double checking about your statement that this works with Megascenery ,Sounds just to great !!!!!!Thanks Tony

Guest Milamber

Well I dove in and bought it. And I have to agree that you will need a pretty hefty machine to have decent frame-rates. I have Athlon 2200+ with 1 Gig PC2100 Mem and Ati 9500 Pro (Overclocked to 9700 Pro speeds) and I am only getting about 7 fps, sometimes a little lower, sometimes a little higher but I'm not getting in double digits. And that's with sliders moved down to middle positions and AI traffic reduced considerably. It sure looks good though! hehehehe

Guest firehawk44

Hi Tony,Yes, it works with the NY Megascenery. The NY Megascenery probably enhances this product. However, I also have Abacus "Extreme Landscapes" for the entire US installed and that covers the NY area too. I'm getting around 8-16 FPS w/everything installed. I get higher framerates (bet 19-25 FPS) when I'm not looking at a panel and in spot view so I believe most of the problem with frames lies with the aircraft and view you are using. I uninstalled the NY Megascenery this AM and checked the frames again and saw absolutely no change. Hope this helps.Jim Young