Sign in to follow this  

Need help with ATC in FS2000

Hi, i seriously need help!! or i go crazy :-zhelpmy ATC in FS2000 does'nt work at all(pressing backquote does'nt show any dialog), tryed everything from reassigning keys, installing everything fresh, updating my registry manually and changing windows keyboard configurations.Why, WHY? can't figure this one out.config;Win 2000FS2000Proflight 2000FSclouds Please help!!!thanks in advance Martin.mtin@home.nl

Guest GabrielR

ATC in FS2000?MMMMM, I think there is no ATC in FS2000, or at least I did not notice there was any....Try checking again, I dont think that by pressing backquote is going to bring any ATC Dialog box in this version of FS...Wait, maybe there WAS ATC and I did not use it for 2 Years!!! LOLOn the serious side, if you meant FS2002 or FS2004, try checking on the battery of your AC it may be dead, FS2002 had a bug in the life of the battery, nothing difficult to solve with the Former Freeware FSUIPC.GabrielR.

Hi Gabriel,you did'nt use air traffic control for 2 years? thats dangerous! you prob bumped in to many other aircraft :)But i need it to work and get my proflight working again.i did'nt use fs2000 for a year or so, tryed X-plane instead, but since i got a newer super graphics card i wanted to get things going again. so please anyone out there?

Guest CargoMun

FS2000 doesnt have ATC nor AI traffic at all.

So you tricked us in thinking you wanted ATC in FS2K while you really wanted to use Proflight 2K in FS2K ? Well, i haven't used my version of proflight in about 3 years running now, so i honestly don't remember all. But i do remember you had to compile an adventure first, and then load it in FS2K. If i remember correctly there were instructions on screen that told you which keystroke to use. Was it Control-K ?? (it's just tool ong ago....)Why don't you check in the manual though ?I can tell you one better option for using ATC that's always there: Buy FS9 (FS2004, FS ACOF whatever). Great ATC, great weather and you'll really love the grafics if you have such a new card !Cheers,Cas

Hi Cas,Well i got the box of Proflight, but lost the manual :(Control-K did'nt work, so did all control and shift combinations :(a manual on the internet cant be found and the help in the program does'nt refer to keycommands.i'm getting desperate, only wanted to test my computer and its graphics :-jumpyi will buy FS9 (sounds great) but first i have to get this thing working.Thanks.Martin