Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Note to Robert Kirkland re: PSS Dash 8

I see you locked the PSS Dash 8 thread that I started. Again, "whatever". But the point of the post was that I could not figure out a way to contact PSS via their own web site! Nowhere on it could I find the email address that you supplied. Had they had a contact point that did not require a "validated login", I would've had no reason to make that post.Thanks to the other respondents re: freeware alternatives. I shall certainly go investigate them.Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

Guest Milamber

Hmmmm...Funny...I don't know anything about PSS but I was curious. I don't even know the website so I had to google it to find that...Once there what do you think I found? Hmmm? Contact information perhaps? http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/Home/contact.aspPretty easy...Took less than a minute from googling for the website to seeing the link for contact information.

Well, maybe I'm a bit blind then. My apologies for taking up bandwidth here.dB.

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

OTOH, this seems to be a bit of a roadblock:"You can contact phoenix at the e-mail address listed below.Please Note. Due to the high volume of mail we receive on a daily basis Phoenix can only answersupport E-mail when they include customers full name and password.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I now realize why I had so much difficulty. I went immediately to the "Support" item on their navigation menu, rather than "Home". I'm not sure yet, but it seems that they use cookies to determine where a person last was on their site.At any rate, the "Home" branch has a Contact section which I did not see. So, I 'spose I should've been more diligent before posting my Rant.Ahhhhh... someday I'll learn.I'm not worthy,dB.P.S. to Friar Bill - I took the Eaglesoft Citation X up tonight, after about a week away from it due to Being Busy In Real Life. I was reminded that youse guys did a fantastic job! I said it before, and I'll say it again. Oops, I just did. 8^)

Guest cactus

The PSS police locked your post? Man, at least they locked it. They would even post mine.

It was locked because it was 1) in the wrong forum (posted here instead of PSS Support) and 2) because anything posted here about them leads to flames from people like you.

>It was locked because it was 1) in the wrong forum (posted>here instead of PSS Support) and 2) because anything posted>here about them leads to flames from people like you.Now this is ironic. The reason I posted it HERE is because THIS is not moderated as heavily as the PSS forum and I wanted to ensure that it would be seen.BTW I was not aware that Robert is part of PSS until today. It seems strange to me that he has the ability to lock posts not only in the PSS forum, but in this general-purpose forum too. Hmmmm.dB.

Guest Ken_Salter

I seriously doubt that PSS would not allow a post if you are asking a technical/support question. Further they have a contact email for support.I am locking this thread. If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to email me.