Sign in to follow this  
MadDog

How do I remove the default AI jet traffic???

Guest DanWalloch

I'm using the newest version of yRoute. Used the lastest TTools to decompile.....opened yRoute and deleted the airplanes and flight plans that I didn't want, saved everything and exited yRoute. Opened TTools again and hit compile, now it finds errors in the flight plans even though I never altered the text.If I just decompile with ttools and then delete a line of text (a single flight plan), and then compile, it all works out fine. Is it just because I'm using yRoute???? I've used previous version back in FS2002 and never had this kind of problem. I really don't want to go through the flight plan text and delete line after line of the flight plans that I don't want. All I want to end up with at the end is to only have the default GA traffic so that I can add my own real airline AI.

Guest DanWalloch

AITM will not function on my pc, it opens up but will not do anything beyond that.

Here's how I did it...1. Decompile using TTools 2.x.2. Open aircraft.txt and determine which airplanes you don't want as AI traffic. If memory serves, AC#3 to AC#15 and AC#46 to #48 are the jetliners.3. Delete these airplanes from aircraft.txt and Save.4. Open flightplans.txt and use the Find & Replace function of your text editor or word processor to "comment out" the unnecessary flightplans.Example:Find: AC#3 Replace with: // *Press the "Replace All" button*(Return the cursor to the to the top of the page)Find: AC#4 Replace with: // *Press the "Replace All" button*5. Save and Recompile with TTools.It should take you about 15 minutes.Regards,Marc